Chapter Nine

Percy

I was pulled aside as Harry and Ron disappeared down in the cellar. It was a man, tall and lean, but still well built.

I was bound by tight rope. It was digging into my skin every time I moved even a fraction of an inch.

"Alright, straight to the point today. Answer my questions or suffer the consequences."

I didn't move or acknowledge that he was there which mad him angry. I felt a blow to the lower left half of my abdomen. It was agonizing.

"First question. Are you traveling with Harry Potter?"

"Well, let me see here. You kidnapped me and some people that I recently met but not Harry Potter so what do you think?"

He didn't like my sassy side. I received a blow to my jawbone with a satisfying crunch.

"Fine. You wanna play that game. We'll get it out of the girl instead."

My eyes widened and I bit back a curse. My facial expressions must have given me away. He dragged me into the next room where Hermione was in a headlock with a wand pointed at her head.

"He gave me a smart-ass answer. Insulting to us all. You've got the go."

I struggled to get out my restraints to help Hermione. She screamed and screamed. Then, I heard another scream. A thud shook the floor.

"Take that, noseless!" Said a girl. I knew that voice anywhere. It was Annabeth.

I began to formulate a plan. My hand shifted into my pocket. I had one chance to get this right. I heard a vengeful growl and the man who fell, noseless, charged into the room.

Immediately, everyone froze. This was my chance. I uncapped Riptide, slashed through my restraints at the same time Ron and Harry burst through the cellar door. I tackled Noseless and then Harry and Ron took over. Noseless stood up and took out a wand. This idea was crazy but I had to try. I grabbed Annabeth by the arm. She looked awful. They'd been torturing her. Then, I whispered an apology and spun her around and put my sword at her neck.

"I wouldn't." I said. "Not with your most valuable player at knife point. Oh yes. I know. She will turn the tables. Her strategy is worth millions but I can take that away."

Then, without moving my lips, I whispered to Annabeth. "On three, we grab a person and go for the door. I'll be behind you. Get Hermione."

She probably didn't know who Hermione was but she nodded, barely perceptible.

"One, two, three!" I yelled the last word and we broke apart and grabbed Ron's arm and he grabbed Harry. We charged out of the building on Annabeth's heels.

As soon as we got outside, I caught up to Annabeth and grabbed her hand. Hermione took her hand, too. Then we got sucked into a vortex of nothingness.

**********
Shorter chapter today but we get Annabeth. Did Percy surprise you by holding her at knife point? Leave me some feedback. I hope you enjoyed this post. If you liked it, leave a vote. If any comments, concerns, or questions call the comments bar. Love you all. ♡k

Question: What is the last line in Deathly Hallows?

Media: those pencils are the coolest thing ever!! Do you guys know where I could get some?