Chapter Twelve

Percy

After I agreed to go rob the most high security building in the entire world, I had some thoughts. One. I didn't even know what we were getting. Two. How are we going to rob it? I guess Annabeth could help. Annabeth!

I rushed back to the room as fast as I could. I guess I wasn't very quiet because I woke her up.

"Percy?" She said with a yawn. "What are you. . .?" She stopped midway through her sentence.

"Sorry," I said sheepishly. "I didn't mean to wake you up."

"It's okay. Um. . . What were you doing?"

"Well. After I was dragged against my will out of this room. So I could be questioned," I said dramatically. "I might of kinda agreed to help break into the most secure bank in the entire world." I said all on one breath.

Annabeth gave me a look that I would never forget. "Idiot!" She exclaimed. "Come on, Seaweed Brain. I already know that this isn't going to go to plan. Wait. . . What is the plan? You do have one right?"

"Well, not exac--"

"Ugh." She groaned. "You're going to get yourself killed."

"That's why we need your help." I said pleadingly. I was on my knees, ready to beg.

She have me another look. "Okay. I'll help you, but," I knew it was too good to be true. "You have to get me out of this room. I'm so bored and I need more details about what is to come."

*************
Harry

Percy walked into the room with Annabeth beside him. They were talking and it seemed like Percy was being scolded by Annabeth.

When they reached me they stopped talking.

"Hey." Percy said.

"Hello," I said, then turned my attention to Annabeth. "I'm Harry, Harry Potter."

"I'm Annabeth, Annabeth Chase." She retorted back, not missing a beat. "So," She continued. "We need a plan. And from the information I've received, you're screwed because I can't help you."

Wait, I was so confused. What was she talking about? Was she talking about Gringotts? I mean, I was just gonna dive in there with the goblin.

"'Sup guys." Ron said as he and Hermione came up beside me. "Oh. Um, hi?" He squeaked when he saw Annabeth, confused as to why she was here.

"Didn't you break your ankle?" Hermione inquired without any other greetings.

Annabeth looked startled by the question. "Um, yeah."

"Then, why are you walking?"

"Because it healed." She took what I assume was her broken ankle and stood on that one foot. "See, I'm fine."

Then, she mumbled something incoherent. Percy must of understood because he burst out in laughter and Annabeth punched him, hard, on the arm. He stopped laughing and rubbed his arm.

"You're so violent." He said.

"I'm not as violent as Thalia or Clarisse." She said matter-of-factly.

"Yeah, well, you're in close second." He mumbled it very quietly but I could tell she heard him.

"Anyway. Who are you?" She said, pointing at Ron and Hermione.

"I'm Hermione Granger and this is Ronald Weasley." Ron glared at Hermione.

"Hi, Hermione and Ronald."

"Don't call me that. Call me Ron."

"Okay, then. Well, I need more information about the bank you're breaking into. You need a solid plan unless you want to die."

"And, you could make a plan, as if."

I sensed some tension from Hermione whenever we mentioned Annabeth but this was bad. Percy instinctively grabbed one of Annabeth's arms and lightly restrained her.

Annabeth began to speak but Percy cut her off. "If you think she can't make a solid plan because she isn't smart then you're so wrong. Just because she's blonde doesn't mean she isn't smart."

Annabeth turned on him. I guess she didn't like the fact that he implied that Hermione thought she was a dumb blonde chick.

Annabeth forced a smile and walked past Hermione into the sitting room. Percy followed her, then myself and Ron, Hermione was still mad but walked in.

I explained what Gringotts was and everything I knew about it. You could see the gears turning in her head. Then she shot up from her seat. Everyone else did, too. Not Percy, though. He sat there all chill like this happened all the time.

"Okay. So basically Hermione and Ron will be dressed up as other people. That chick whose vault you need to get into. Harry and the goblin can use the invisibility cloak. I'll use my hat and manipulate the mist so they can't see Percy. Any questions?"

"Yeah," Hermione broke in. "How will we get out of there?"

"That'll come when it does but I have a plan. And a backup plan. Just pray Nico isn't busy if we need him."

"Wait," I said. I handed a small package to Percy. "It's Peruvian Instant Darkness Powder. They won't be able to see you so we can get out of there and she can still do whatever she said she would."

"Thanks, bro."

"Okay, let's do this thing." Annabeth said, with a look of excitement that was kinda scary.

Percy laughed. "I'm in. Hands in. Okay. Fab Five one three. One, two, three, Fab Five." His excitement was hilarious. It gave us hope and determination. It seemed easier. I now understood why he was such a good leader.

*****************
This chapter I wrote yesterday and finished at 9:58 on August 20. Idk why I did that. Next chapter is Gringotts. This was a longer chapter then I intended. I meant for it to be really short since the next chapter is really long. I love you guys. If you liked this chapter leave a vote. If any comments, concerns, or questions call the comments bar. Did you like the tension between Hermione and Annabeth?

Media is a little crossover for you guys.

What book is that quote from? Hint: Ron says it.

Collision Course  (Percy Jackson and Harry Potter Crossover)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें