Chapter Six

Harry

I stared in shock. He's gotta be joking.

"Yes. I'm not joking. It's a lot to take in but you guys need to know my abilities before we take down this guy." Said Percy.

"You mean Voldemort?" I  inquired.

"Shit." Ron said as the doors to Grimmauld Place burst open and filled with Death Eaters.

Percy pulled a pen from his pocket while the rest of us drew our wands. He uncapped his pen and a metallic sword burst out.

He charged at one of the more experienced ones...Lucius Malfoy.

"Avada Kedavra." Green light shot out of the end of his wand. Percy dodged and reflected it off his sword.

"Expelliarmus!" I shouted and shoulder rolled behind the couch. Hermione and Ron were somewhere in my peripheral vision.

"We have to get out of here." Hermione shouted.

I ran over to her, shouting curses and spells to save us.

Then, I heard a scream. Ron's scream.

I did a double take and looked around. He was in the arms of a Death Eater.

Percy beat me to the punch and cut the poor blokes arm off. Percy grabbed Ron and slashed through death eaters to get to Hermione and I.

Hermione grabbed Ron into a hug then grabbed Percy's hand and I held on to her arm.

The world popped and spun as we dissapparated. Then, Ron collapsed and the world went black.

*****
This chapter is really short I know but you guys partially reached the goal so yay! Seeing the votes brings such joy to my heart. Okay. For an early update I want 3 votes and 1 comment on this chapter. Love you all ♡k

Shout out to DisneyFanatic2014 for voting.

Question: What is the waterpark that Percy, Annabeth, and Grover go to in the Lightning Thief? What were they getting? Who sent them? And what attacked them?