Chapter Ten

Harry

We managed to disapparate to Bill and Fleur's cottage. The view was breathtaking. Percy was gazing over the oceanic landscape. He had a dazed  look on his face. It looked like he was thinking about a different place, with an ocean, somewhere he loved to be.

I glanced around a bit more. Sitting next to Percy, was a girl, about our age, looking out at the ocean. She was leaning against his shoulder, sleeping.

Then, I spotted Ron and Hermione. I rushed over to them. We managed to get Hermione up and inside.

I went back out to get Percy. "Percy," I said, "We need to go inside."

He came out of his daze. He nodded and leaned down to the girl. He picked her up, bridal style, and began to walk towards the cottage.

"If you don't mind me asking," I cautiously asked, "Who is she?" I finshed, pointing at the girl in his arms.

He looked surprised by my question but answered nonetheless.  "This is Annabeth."

This was the famous Annabeth. The one Percy went on quests with. The one we had to find so he would help us defeat Voldemort. Apparently, she was the key to taking him down.

We got inside and Fleur led him to a bed where he could lay Annabeth. Ron and Bill were in the sitting room so I sat in there with them.

"Where's Hermione?" I asked.

"Sleeping." Ron didn't say anything else.

"Okay." I replied, trying to break the awkward tension in the room, but gave up since I was failing miserably.

**************
Percy

After we wizard shadow traveled away, we were on a beach. It made me think of camp. I was so homesick. Annabeth was next to me, passed out. I had some ambrosia somewhere. I sat there for a little while longer until Harry came to get me. He didn't know that I wanted to be out here, where I felt powerful, in control. Where I didn't have to run every five seconds.

I stood up then picked up Annabeth. I walked with Harry towards the cottage when he began to speak.

"Who is she?" He asked, curious. I was surprised, I forgot that they didn't know her.

"This is Annabeth." I said quietly, not wanting to wake her.

Not another word was said between is as we went inside. I followed a pretty blonde lady, who I later learned to be Fleur Weasley, Bill's wife. I laid Annabeth down and looked at her ankle. It was twisted at an awkward angle.

I gently shook her shoulder. "Hey, Wise girl, wake up." I tried to wake her up.

Once she was fully conscious, I told her the plan. "Okay, we're going to put you ankle back the right way. It's going to hurt but," I whispered the next part. "I have some ambrosia."

I told Fleur that she could leave, that I'd be okay. She left reluctantly, and then I started. I gasp of pain came from her mouth and I stopped.

"It's okay. It'll feel better when it's relocated."

After a lot of pain, threatening from Annabeth, and a square of ambrosia later, her ankle was all fixed.

************
Filler Chapter, definitely. Nothing really interesting happened. Next chapter, is the Escape from Gringotts, I think. (It's not) If you liked this chapter leave a vote. If you have any comments, concerns, or questions call the comments bar and I will answer. I love you guys so much.

Question: What do the Golden Trio escape on when leaving Gringotts?

How true the media is about makes me cry. This was kinda my inspiration for writing this story a little differently.

Early update