Chapter Eighteen

Vegas truck feels ^^^^^^^^^^

Harry

I began to feel very faint. I sat down on a nearby cot and the room in front of me glazed away.

When I came back to, I was in a different place. It was very foggy. I could make out a building. As I got closer, I discovered it was the shrieking shack.

Inside, I heard voices. I recognized them. It was Snape and Voldemort.

"My Lord," said Snape. "Is it time?"

"Yes." Voldemort hissed, petting Nagini as she slithered around his neck. "It is time."

My vision fogged even more. My head pounded and I got sucked up into a vortex of white.

I collapsed onto the floor. A crowd of people stood around me. Hermione and Ron were kneeling beside me.

"Harry? Are you okay?" Hermione's voice rang through the constant chatter in my brain.

I rolled unto my back. "Yeah. Just give me a minute." As soon as people saw I was okay, they drifted off.

"Harry." Another voice said. It was Percy. "You need to tell us what you saw."

"How do you know if he even saw anything? Can you read minds?" Hermione lashed at Percy.

"No." He said sullenly. "But, I've had my fair share of visions. I know how tramatizing it can be." He then turned towards me. "Bottling it up won't do any good. Sharing is caring, but I don't care."

"You're so flipping nice. You know that, right? Anyway, I don't understand it much. All I know is that Voldemort's in the shrieking shack. He has Snape and the snake there. We need to kill it."

"Alright. Let's go. I'm coming with you. You need protection." Percy instructed.

I internally groaned. He ruined my plans. I needed to get to the forbidden forest.

"Let's do it."

***************
Percy

"Can you keep up? You're so slow." Harry called back at me.

"Sorry." I said sarcastically. "I was trying to be stealthy." Actually, I was having a conversation through facial expressions with Annabeth but he didn't have to know that.

We came to a stop in front of a large tree. "It's the Whomping Willow." Said Harry. "We need to get through that opening." He pointed to a small crevice a t the bottom of the trunk.

I slid foward. I branch of the tree slammed into me and threw me into the ground. Another branch flew down at me so I rolled to the side. I scrambled out of its range.

"What was that thing?" I said panting.
"Aren't you-- oh wait. Move." He brushed by me and walked in range. "Immoblious." He shouted and the tree froze. "Come on," He said through gritted teeth. "This won't last forever."

We clambered down towards the crevice. Harry hit the trunk with his fist and it froze. The hole was larger than I thought. We crawled in and I heard voices.

"Ah. . . At last. . . The time has come. Harry Potter shall be mine. . ." A gravelly voice rang out.

"Yes. . ." Said another. This voice more nasally and rude. "But we must wait. The time is not right."

"Right you are, Severus. It is not Harry Potter's time but yours. Salisck."

Kill.

The snake around Noseless' neck charged and latched on to the other man's shoulder with her teeth. The snake did it again and again. The man fell still. Though the room was empty, you could hear the cackling laughter of the murderer.

Harry ran up to the dead man. As a foamy mist flooded the man's mouth Harry collected it in a small flask and sprinted by me.

***************
Watch me, watch me. . . Oooo. That chapter tho. . . My left hand is asleep. Loves, k.

Question: What hotel did the truck in the media take Percy and Annabeth?

GUYS. . . WE GOT 1K! OMG GUYS. THANKS SO MUCH TO ANYONE WHO HAS PUT UP WITH ME. EVERY SINGLE ONE OF YOU GETS MY LOVE AND A CUPCAKE. WHEN I WENT TO BED I HAD 941 READS, WHEN I CAME DOWN HERE TO EDIT. . I HAD 1.01K THAT IS SO EXCITING. THANK YOU GUYS SO MUCH.