Chapter Four

Percy

"Kelp Head! Wake up! Don't ignore me!" I woke up by the wonderful screeching voice of my favorite cousin.

"Thalia? Wha..."

"Where are you? We're at camp. The hunters. Where's Annabeth? Is she with you?"

"Uh..isn't Annabeth...isn't she at camp?"

"No, Chiron told me she's been gone for three days. I thought she was with you."

"I haven't seen her since...wait... Do you think...No..." What if this freak had her? The wizard guy.

"Percy," Thalia said urgently, "What is it?"

Just then the Iris message shut off leaving Thalia on a cliffhanger.

********
Harry

I decided that we needed to know more about Percy. He gave off a powerful aura. I'll admit it. I was afraid. Of dying, of my friends dying, being betrayed by Percy. I was scared of him.

I felt bad that I yelled at him. He seems like a chill guy. He said that he'd been through more than me, as if.

I headed up the spiraling staircase. I got to his door. I heard voices. A female and the raven-haired boy we had with us.

"Where are you? We're at camp. The hunters. Where's Annabeth? Is she with you?" A younger female voice said.

"Uh..isn't Annabeth...isn't she at camp?"

"No, Chiron told me she's been gone for three days." The girl spoke with an edge of fear in her voice. "I thought she was with you."

"I haven't seen her since...wait... Do you think...No..."

"Percy," the girl said urgently, "What is it?"

The room went quiet. I knocked on the door. "Coming" He grumbled.

***********
Percy

I was freaking out. Annabeth was missing. I couldn't... not without her. I needed to get away from the wizards' grasps.

I heard a knock on the door. "Coming," I grumbled. I wasn't in the best mood after what I had just discovered.

I rolled off my bed and landed on the floor with a thud.

I opened the door and was surprised by who was standing in the threshold. Harry.

"Hey, can we talk?" He asked me gently.

I wasn't in the mood but I didn't want to be rude, "Why not?"

He looked surprised by my answer. "Okay. Um, let's go to the study, then."

We walked inside and sat down. "Yesterday, we told you what happened to us," He began. I knew where this was going. "We were wondering if you could tell us yours?"

I knew I would have to tell them eventually so I decided to push my luck. "I'll tell you if you help me with something." I said. If they helped me find Annabeth, she could help us take down...uh..him.

"What would would be helping with?"

That's when I knew he would help. Most likely. He was so curious about me that nothing could change his mind. "It would help you defeat...him."

"You don't even know who him is, do you? Well, I'll write the name down for you."

On the desk behind him, there was a small pail filled with pens and a stack of post-it notes in a wire bin. He looked at with surprise.

He grabbed a pen and stared at it. He took a post-it note and started writing with delicate movements, like slight of hand. The pen moved gracefully as it spelled the letters: tomrVlode.

********
Honestly, you guys are awesome. Early update. Please, please comment! And vote, too. Is the media true for anyone else? Thanks, guys. Love you all.k