A Lot Has Happened...

Start from the beginning

"Guy - "

"SHE'S ALL GROWN UP!"

Kakashi hits his rival and I'm released. I pick up the back pack and shoulder it. "Guy, we gotta go."

Suddenly Rythian is being held against the wall and me, Kakashi and Naruto are trying to pry Guy off him. "You look after her, you hear?"

"I hear! I hear! Don't swear!"

"Guy!"

"We gotta go!"

- - - - - - - - - -

We reached the gates of the village and I turned to Izumo and Kotetsu who were half awake, half asleep. "Hey guys, guess what?"

"Huh?" they both ask.

BAM!

WOLLOP!

"Lian!" Kakashi said disapprovingly, hands on hips and everything.

"Oops." I said shrugging my shoulders.

He sighed, shaking his head. "Oh well...good luck out there."

"Where are you going to go?" Naruto asked.

Me and Rythian look at each other, turn back to the pair and shrug our shoulders.

Kakashi sweat drops at me. "That's helpful."

"Hey, we'll figure it out as we go along." I tell him grinning. "What's so fun about having a plan? I prefer to go with the flow!"

"Isn't that what usually gets someone killed?" Rythian questioned.

I shrug my shoulders. "I'm not dead yet."

"But," Kakashi starts and I can't hold back a grin. "You are messed up..."

"And proud." I finish smoothly.

"We should probably be off." Rythian says, looking up at the sky. "Hopefully get a head start before they realise we took off."

I nod my head and quickly give Kakashi and Naruto a group hug.

"Quack. Quack. Quack. Quack."

I sweatdrop and glare at the family of ducks who all walk out the village with mini backpacks on.

"Hey!" I yell making Steve freeze and turn stiffly to face me.

"...Quack?"

I send the duck a smirk. "See you around, you stupid duck."

Steve sends me an nod with a glint in his eye. "Quack."

I pick up my backpack from the ground and stand beside Rythian grabbing onto his hand for support. We're both leaving our homes, with nowhere to go.

"You'll see me around soon, Naruto." I comment. "No worries!"

"Next time we meet, I'll be ten time stronger! Believe it!" Naruto grins.

"But what if I - "

We ignore Kakashi, trying to make our departure as epic as possible.

"Let's go." I say to Rythian and we both step through the ridiculously large gates of the village.

Once we are some distance away I let go of Rythian's hand and turn back to face my home, Kakashi and Naruto still standing there. I wave to them and grin at Naruto's ridiculous wave back.

"So, where are we heading?" I ask when me and Rythian begin to walk again.

"Well, I was thinking the Sand Village could be a good place to start." he said shrugging his shoulders.

I grinned. "You mean the village that we are in alliance with?"

"...shush."

"Oh well, we've got time." I stated. "Knowing them stubborn old elders, it's gonna be hard for Kakashi and Tsunade to win them over against Danzo."

"I never thought he was a people person."

"I think he pays them."

"Oh, kinky."

"Ew."

Well, damn...looks like it's the start of a new adventure...

I'd say something cliché and cool like 'bring it on' or 'let's get this show on the road' but I'm just gonna end it in a pretty signature way...

Psychopath out!

~Story Ends~

= = = = = = = =

Didn't expect that, did ya?