A Lot Has Happened...

Start from the beginning

"So, we'll just leave?" I ask Kakashi. "No goodbyes?"

He shakes his head. "We can't risk it, I'm sorry."

"Hey, we better leave." Kisame called from by the door, looking out the window. "They're starting to appear in the streets."

I stand up and wrap my arms around my brother. "It was good seeing you again."

"Yeah, whatever." Rido said, probably rolling his eyes. "You just needed my help."

"Ah, but I came to you and not Fido!" I said smiling up at him.

Rido shoved me off him but was smiling. "Okay, whatever..."

I'm then picked up by a thankfully happy masked man-child. To keep him happy, I hug Tobi back with a grin....he also gives some pretty great hugs, not gonna lie.

Next I hug Deidara goodbye, who also gives some pretty good hugs. And before Kisame can escape I jump onto his back and give him a hug.

"So, this is what it's like to be tall."

"Get off." Kisame said making me fall off him.

We saw them off, Tobi doing this really cool jutsu and they all stepped through. "Oh, one last thing though." Tobi said and made other hand signs.

- - - - - -

I blink a couple times and see Naruto, Kakashi and Rythian doing the same. "What just happened?"

"I dunno..." Rythian said rubbing his hair.

"Never mind that." Kakashi said. "Rythian, is there anything in particular from your house that you think you'll need?" Rythian shakes his head. "Alright, then I guess you're both ready to go."

"It sucks you guys won't be able to say good bye to the others." Naruto said sadly.

"What are you going to do while we're gone?" Rythian asked Kakashi.

Kakashi sighed, rubbing his neck. "I'm going to go talk to Lady Tsunade and clear everything up with her. I don't know how she'll react, but I know the elders won't be too happy and might actually go with whatever Danzo will say to them."

"How long will we have to be gone for?" I ask.

"I don't know." Kakashi said sadly. "But, when I do know that it's safe for you both to return we will come for you."

I hug Naruto beside me and hold onto him tightly. "At least I got to say good bye to you..." I say to him quietly, still holding on. We pull back and Naruto is rubbing his eyes. "No! If you start crying, I'll start crying!"

( 5 minutes later )

"Guys, neither of you are dying." Kakashi sighed, facepalming.

Me and Naruto release each other and send each other our signature grins. "This isn't the end, believe it." my best friend tells me.

I turn to Kakashi and hug him as well. I release him and sigh. "I just want to say...thank you, for looking after me all these years. You didn't have to, you really didn't...you could have sent me to some foster home but you stayed."

"....don't make this emotional." Kakashi said looking the other way.

"Fine then." I said shrugging.

I turn around and freeze when I'm picked up and hear the sound of a grown man crying. I sweat drop and turn my head to look at Kakashi who was sweat dropping. "...you called him didn't you?"

- - - - - - - - - -

"Uncle Guy, please put me down."

"MY BABY IS LEAVING!"