The ocean was warm and felt good on my skin. I was at least a good 20 feet away. So if I screamed I don't think anyone would hear me.

I treaded water for a few minutes before I got too tired. Then I floated on my back to rest. I breathed in and out then something was blocking the sun. I looked up and saw a big wave. I began to panic and couldn't think straight. Next thing I knew I was going under. All I saw was black and I couldn't breathe. I tried to breathe but that was the biggest mistake, water entered my nose and a strong stinging sensation overcame my nose and head. My head felt like an elephant was sitting on my head. So much pressure was on me it was unbearable. I was going to die I kept telling myself. I'm only 16 I haven't even lived yet. I can't die! I felt like nothing.

Then I felt something soft around my arm before I lost consciousness and everything went black and the pain evaporated.

I felt warm, something was covering me. I tried to open my eyes but I couldn't. I shifted around I felt what seemed like a hand hold me still from moving. I tried to open my eyes again and succeeded. It was kinda dim, there was a orange yellow light to my right and it was the lamp. Then I heard shifting to the left so I turned too far and my face hit a hard chest.

"Ow"  I said as I rubbed my forehead and nose. Then I looked at the face of the chest and gasped.

"Y-y-you!" I said, it was that gorgeous guy at the beach that was staring at me. He laughed and it was a laugh that was sweet and it made my stomach flutter. 

"It's not you it's Matt." He said to me with those chocolate brown eyes that you could stare at for hours and knowing me I was probably doing that. I snapped out of it and asked "Where am I?" Then I tried thinking what happened. I remember going to the beach and OH! I drowned and thinking about it makes me remember the burning feel of the salty water down my throat and the stinging of it when it went up my nose.

My stomach started to grumble.

"Well umm what's your name?" he said looking intently at me.

I could feel my cheeks blushing as I look in his eyes and said "Kaylie"

"Kaylie,what a pretty name. Well your in my house because I saved you from drowning." He said

"Thank you so much I'm too young to die!" Then out of nowhere I decided to give him a big bear hug. At that instance I totally melted in his arm not literally thought but it felt like it. I realized what I was doing and totally jumped up in embarassment and I blushed. "Oops sorry didn't mean to..yea.." I was so embarassed that I couldn't talk and to make it more awkard my stomach grumbled.

"Let's get you some food for you grumbling belly" He said smilingly and I smiled back. He got up the bed and went out the door. I followed him down the stairs and into the kitchen.

"So you want to order pizza because we don't really have any food in this house." he turned to ask me

"Mhm eating pizza with a stranger sounds dangerous." I joked

"Well considering I saved your life when I could've just left you to drown is a pretty good reason to eat pizza with me." He said with sincerity in his eyes. Gosh those eyes are hyptonizing I'm probably scaring him away with this staring.

"Ok but make sure it's pepperoni." 

"Of course that's like the best kind."

"Look at that we have something in common." I stated and he smiled and motioned me to sit on the sofa. Then he picked up the phone and dial the pizza shop. I looked around while he ordered our pizza.

His house was pretty nice. It was very modern and chic. The walls were a cream color, the sofa was white and there were black leather seats. There was a big black entertainment center with a big plasma tv and racks of dvd. I guess he saw me looking at it so he asked "You wanna watch a movie?"

"Sure! Why not." I said. Wow this sounds like a date. A date with my hero! Haha I wish, If only. Wait do I like him? No way! He just saved me so I'm compelled to think nice thoughts about him right? My train of thought was interupted we a pair of warm hands holding my cheeks. I looked up and behold Matt was right in front of me. I frowned in confusion. He saw my confusion and said "I asked you to pick a movie but I guess you were busy thinking and I tried to get your attention."

"Oh ok sorry I just yea." I got up and went to look at the dvd. Gnomeo and Juliet,Twilight,Inception,Pink Panther, Confession of a Shopaholic. I am number four and many others. I really hope he had a sister because he had a lot of girly movies, or maybe his mom has a young soul. I picked "I am number four". I tried to turn the tv on but I didn't know which remote to use. He saw my confusion so he took the remote from my friend. "These remotes can be confusing, I sometimes can't get them either" he said, probably trying to make me feel better. "I am number four, good choice." He said complimentingly. "Yup I'm full of good choices." I said. Then he put in the dvd and right on cue the door bell rang. "I'll get it" I screamed said. I ran to the door and answered it and there was the pizza guy he seemed to be around my age and was cute. Matt came behind me and said "Sup Ryan" and they did the whole guy handshake thing. Ryan looked at me up and down and told Matt "Niceee, Good job man." I was confused then looked down and all I had on was a long t-shirt and I think and hope my bikini underneath. "Ummm Matt?" I looked at him waiting for an explanation. "Ryan how much is the pizza? and it's not what you think" Matt said. "The pizza is on me and ok if you don't want to tell me then fine." Ryan said and turned around and walked away. Matt and I walked into the kitchen and he placed the pizza on the counter. "Care to explain this?" I said pointing to the shirt. " I didn't rape you if that's what you were wondering. When I got you out of the ocean and you were wet. I brought you into my house and dried you off with a towel and put a dry shirt on you to keep you warm." he explain while staring at me. " Oh ok" I didn't know what else to say because I totally freaked out over nothing. "Grab some pizza so we can watch the movie."  I did what he said and we both sat down on the sofa. I've seen this movie before and it was awesome. It was kinda awkard when John and Sarah were all lovey dovey. At the end of the movie I didn't know how close we were until our legs touched. I moved in surprise. To avoid the awkwardness I asked him for some water. He got up and gave me a cup of water. I drank it rapidly. "What time is it?" I asked. "6:30" he answered. "Oo crap my parents said they'd be back at six and they thought I would be home alone." I said in haste. He nodded in understandment and walked me to the door. "Thank you so much Matt! See you around." I said and went home. He lived about ten minutes away.

I got home and surprisingly no one was home yet. I went upstairs and showered all the sand and sea water off of me. I got in bed and couldn't stop thinking about Matt. I don't know why I keep thinking about him, I don't like him, he saved me so I'm compelled to think about him right?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 So there it is! 

1.Did you like it? Hate it?

2.What do you think of Matt?

3.Trish is boy crazy right?

 -Issy