Chapter 18: What am I Doing?

Start from the beginning

"No I am totally not okay!" I whisper yelled at him. "Why did you invite that fucking next door neighbor girl here!"

"Hey, calm down." He tried to calm me down.

"Do you know how humiliated I was? Do you know how childish and how shameful I was on my self?" I wanted her out of here.

"She told me that she liked Jong Suk!" Woo Bin's eyes widened.

"Wait what?! She likes a guy that she met like 2 hours ago?"

"Exactly." I pushed my hair back as I sighed. "She told me to help her get Jong Suk. And did you notice the way Jong Suk was... Looking at her?" That last bit came out as a whisper.

"Hey, we all know here that Jong Suk likes one and only one person here. It's you," Woo Bin said as he put a hand on my shoulder.

"I know that... I know... But is it wrong that sometimes I feel like that's not the case? Am I just overly obsessed with him? Am I that crazy girlfriend that is just out of her mind?" I felt small tears run down my face. Wow, if someone just walked in it must look like I was the crazy obsessed girlfriend.

"Hey, it's fine. I'm sorry I brought her here. You know that you and Jong Suk are practically my two best friends right? I'll fix this." I sniffles as I nodded.

"You stink by the way." I mumbled into Woo Bin.

"What? What are you talking about?! I have like really good shampoo and cologne!"

"No, the chlorine. I hate it. It smells like dead fish." I started laughing as I felt Woo Bin sigh in relief.

"Well if that's the case, you stink too."

"Thanks Woo Bin. You just know how to make a girl's day do you!" I said sarcastically as I rolled my eyes at him.

"Okay well yeah yeah. Anyways, what are we going to do about that Min girl?" Woo Bin asked.

"Well, so I sorta tried getting her out of here. But she said she wanted some time with Jong Suk or something so I told her we were all going to this restaurant for dinner that is strictly reserved for only three of us. But she keeps blabbing about how she's a celebrity or whatever and she can join us. What do I do?!" I asked panicked.

"Umm... There is this one restaurant that I can reserve right now. But unless you can get her to not come I'm not convinced that she's going to not come." He sucked in a breath.

"Wow okay. Thanks."

"Yoonha I'm super sorry! I didn't know she was going to like this crazy girl. But you know, she is pretty famous. Or she was." He said.

"What? Who? Min?"

"Yup. I heard she was some sort of teen actress and then she just stopped and went on this vacation or whatever to L.A and she just came back so..." So she was famous? She actually wasn't kidding?

"Okay anyways, let's get out of this bathroom before Min does anything to your precious boyfriend." Woo Bin grabbed my arm as he dragged my back to the pool.

It was definitely no surprise to see Jong Suk and Min talking to each other. My fist clenched and I took in a huge breath. I felt Woo Bin give me a reassuring smile.