Chapter 10: Crossing Bridges

What up guys!

AUTHOR'S NOTE AT THE END IS REALLY IMPORTANT!!!!!!!! IT'S A MUST READ IF YOU WANT FUTURE CHAPTERS! OKAY YOU GUYS CAN CONTINUE NOW! I DON'T KNOW WHY I'M WRITING IN ALL CAPS! BUT WHATEVER!

I really tried updating ASAP and if it was too late, I apologize:(

Anyways! It was really fun reading the DMs and comments about the drama going in the story so far. More to come! So make sure you keep reading!

OH MY GOSH! EXO'S NEW ALBUM EXODUS!!!!! I BOUGHT IT ALL ON THE DAY IT CAME OUT!!!!!

My personal favorite:

1. Call me Baby (Obviously <3)

2. TRANSFORMER

3. EXODUS

4. Playboy

Which songs are your favorite? Comment down below!

OMG DID YOU GUYS ALSO KNOW THAT LEE MIN HO AND SUZY ARE GOING OUT?!!!!!! I CRIED SO HARD THAT DAY! But it's okay, I got Kim Woo Bin and Lee Jong Suk oppa <3 But my heart still broke into two pieces. What's your opinion on the two new couple? Leave below!!!

Anyways,

Enjoy~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Yoonha's POV

The way he said that I hurt him was almost unbearable. Seeing him cry in front of me was a first and I almost forgot that he must be having hard times too. He always had made me laugh or had cheered me up when I was down and took care of me but I now realized I never had done anything for him. It was always him giving me something and I was so sorry,

I hadn't realized I was crying but as I brushed his hair that was getting into his eyes, I felt tear drops run down my cheek, hanging from my chin. He was fast asleep now and the dry tear marks seemed to have my tear drops want to imitate them.

"I'm really sorry..." Was all I said until I fell asleep as well.

Jong Suk's POV

When I opened my eyes, the bright sunlight was greeting me and I squinted as I realized someone was next to me... on my bed... FUCK! Had I slept with a girl?! SHIT! SHIT! SHIT! I never had ever slept with someone I didn't know! Could, could I possibly slept with someone because of Yoonha?! No! The throbbing in my head didn't help me try to clear things.

"Mmmm..." I heard a girl's moan come from the person next to me as she turned towards me, putting her arms around me.

I gulped as I realized she either didn't have a top on or was wearing really really short sleeves. I was afraid that when I turned around, someone besides Yoonha would be next to me.

I frantically felt myself and with relief, I didn't have a top on but I still had my pants on. That was a good sign... right?

"Jong... Jong Suk..." The unknown girl mumbled as she put her legs over my body. She was practically getting on top of me! But I also was happy to notice that this girl had pants on.

I peaked a little and saw familiar brown hair. I realized this person's scent was familiar too. The girl then suddenly rolled off of me and she faced towards me. The bright sunlight made it impossible to see her face but as she turned to her sides, I was able to see that... that it was Yoonha.

My heart pounded and my breath hitched as I realized Yoonha and I were on the same bed and I was topless. But, I also realized that I had no idea how we ended up like this.