Chapter 15: Too Hot, Too Cold

Bleh!

Almost a month gone!

I'm very bad at staying in touch with you guys and updating faster... I'm so sorry again. It seems like it takes longer and longer for me to write a single chapter that is not that crappy. :( HELP!

OMG! Thank you guys soooooo much for the 80+ followers! KYA! You guys are DA BEST and I am so glad that people like YOU are reading my writing. So blessed 'yall <3

I am patiently waiting for another good drama to come up... That's gonna take some time :(

Okay, enough of my chattering.

Enjoy~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Yoonha's POV

One reason why I had so little friends was because of my stupid social life.

I hated parties and just being with people. I was that type of girl who will only have 2 or 3 super close friends instead of having 200 or 300 "friends".

This was the reason why I had tried to find excuses to not going to Minho oppa's reception party. First off, there were lots of people there, and I swear I have some disease where I can't stand being in a room packed with people.

Secondly, all the girls were practically, on Jong Suk. Literally.

Watching your boyfriend being surrounded by people, mostly girls, is really, not what you want to see on a daily basis. If he was just giving out autographs and taking some pictures here and there, I will totally be fine. He's a celebrity, this was normal. But the GIRLS! Half the females in the room were practically sluts and I was disgusted already. This was a wedding, not a stripping club!

I quaffed my cocktail as I glanced towards Jong Suk. I almost was about to burst out laughing when I saw the terrified look on Jong Suk's face but I was filled with relief to see that Jong Suk knew that this wasn't normal.

His eyes saw mine and it was as if he was screaming for help.

Was it time for wonder woman to come to rescue super man?

Trying to bring my breathing back together, I sighed. Taking the last drink, I brushed the liquid off my lips, smearing my lipstick a little bit, ruffled my hair a little and tried to act as drunk as possible. Swaying once in a while and getting extremely out of balance, I purposefully knocked into the girls that were surrounding Jong Suk like a fly.

"Oh oops! My bad!" I tried to really sound slurred, but I am known for having terrible acting skills.

"What the hell?" Hisses were coming from the girls and I glanced at Jong Suk for help. I didn't know what to do next.

"Excuse me, let me escort this lady out." Jong Suk smiled casually as he picked me up bridal style, surprising not just the girls, but me as well.

I buried my face into Jong Suk's neck, afraid of giving the whole act away as he carried me somewhere. I was still able to hear the gasps and the murmurs from the sluts were almost overwhelming. Dating a celebrity was hard.

Jong Suk carried me quietly for a long time and when I was positive that we were far away from those girls, I finally lifted my head up as Jong Suk opened a door to a empty room. Closing the door behind him and locking it, he carried me to the love seat.

"Yah! Put me down!" I scowled.

"Hey, but I like you in my arms this way," He sat down on the seat and put me in his laps, hugging me.