Chapter 5: Goldilocks

Hello everyone!

I'm so sorry that I updated a little late. I was planning on updating this 5 days ago but BAM! I got projects, finals, and all that to do so I couldn't update faster. I'm sowwy will you guys forgive me?

Anyways! Here I am, back with chapter 5! Just like I promised. However I still do not know if it's worth continuing this story so if I get some great reviews, I'll post to at least chapter 10! Then if I reach to chapter 10, I'll wait for a great review and then I'll post to chapter 15 and so on. I think this story might go to 30 or 40 chapters? Maybe if I get lost of good reviews to possibly 50 chapters?I'm not entirely sure yet.

Some people told me through private messages or comments that I'm one of the few people who are posting Lee Jong Suk fan fiction and it needs to continue and I felt so happy after I heard that. Though there are great Lee Jong Suk fan fictions out there, I'm still so happy that some people thought of it that way. :)

Yes, I'm one of those authors that tend to talk like a lot, but I guess it's just my personality.

But hope you guys enjoy my future chapter!

Enjoy~

Oh! And yes there is a little romancy scene that you guys all waited for! So read to the end!!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Yoonha's POV

What's more awkward than being in the same place as your ex is working with your ex.

Since I was a student to be a director, I had to fix the model, tell Jong Suk what to do and every time he met my eyes and I... it was just really awkward. It was a good thing none of the sunbaes realized the weird connection we were having.

"Yoonha, look at these pictures. Which one do you think matches best with the theme of our shoot?" Director Lee was testing me.

There were 3 pictures that we took. One was Lee Jong Suk with his shirt open, lying on the love seat, casually. Another was one of him crouching over from a chair, looking mysteriously at the camera. The last one was him, leaning against the wall with one hand against his face. All looked pretty good.

"I personally think the picture with him on the love seat is the best because it shows sort of the brazen side of men." I crossed my fingers hoping my judgment was correct.

"Nice job, Yoonha," Director Lee smiled at me. "Okay everyone! We're now going to go into the humorous shoot!" Everyone rushed back to their spots to get to work.

Jong Suk walked back to the make up room and I watched as his long legs strode down the hall.

"Don't you think he's the best model to shoot for this theme? He has all the characteristics," Director Lee cried out in excitement.

"Uhh... yes, I agree,"

I waited as I watched the setting crew, replacing the dark setting into a bright pastel setting in the background. The lighting crew got ready as Jong Suk walked out of the room with a cute plaid shirt and white jeans on.

"For this shoot we're going to be using Mocha," Director Lee said, and minutes later, a person came in with a dog cage.

Mocha was a cute Corgi that came out to shoot a lot. His cute looks attracted lots of attention.

Once Mocha was released Jong Suk smiled. I remember, he loved animals.

The shoot went smoothly and we settled on a picture where Jong Suk was sitting on the edge of a window with Mocha underneath him.