Chapter 12: Secrets, Secrets, Secrets

What up peeps?!

I AM SOOOOO SORRY FOR THE SUPER LATE UPDATE!!!! I was so busy the past weeks and I am so sorry! I tried to talk to you guys as much as possible though!

Oh! and thank you readers for the 60 followers! I love you guys so much!

Anyways!

I am soooooooo excited to tell you guys that I went to a "MusicBank" (which if you don't know, it's a show where K-Pop stars go out to preform) and went to cheer on for EXO oppas with my fellow EXO-L members!!! I'm soooo happy!!!!!

But! Did you guys know that Tao is leaving Exo?! ㅠㅠ I cried so hard that day.

Anyways, to lighten up my mood, it might be really interesting if you guys tell me about what you guys have been up to over the last week or two! leave a comment below and if you met a celeb, you've got to tell me!!!

Well, enough of my chatter

Enjoy~ (While I cry)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Yoonha's POV

We were back in the car and I felt more calm this time. Maybe it was because of Jong Suk. We talked about what movies we liked and other stuff.

"We're here," I hadn't noticed that we had arrived because of our in-dept conversation and was surprised to see that we were here.

"Okay, so what's the plan." I asked.

"Well, we get off and you go in first too and you can take a look at what movie you want to watch and buy two tickets. Then go in, and I'll be right behind you," He said.

"Okay, are you sure you want to watch what I pick?" I asked.

"As long as I'm with you, I don't care what movie we're watching." He smiled at me.

"Okay then, hopefully I see you buddy by the end of our mission!" I acted as I got off the car.

"Agent Yoonha! I wish you luck!" Jong Suk saluted and I returned the salute and started to walk into the movies.

There were lots of movie choices but one particularly caught my eye, "Twenty" which was starring my fellow friend Kim Woo Bin, Lee Ha Neul and Lee Joon Ho.

"Hello, how may I help you?" The man behind the counter asked.

"Two tickets for 'Twenty' please," I said.

"Anything else?"

"Nope, that's it."

"Here are your two tickets! Enjoy your show," He said as he handed me the two tickets.

"Thank you!" I said as I walked down the stairs.

I was walking close to the theater when someone bumped me.

"Oh my god!" I muttered and thankfully it was just Jong Suk.

"Sorry, I was trying to catch your attention but you weren't responding," He apologized and I smiled.

"Okay, here's your ticket," I secretly passed him a ticket.

"See you in there in a few minutes," He said as he pecked me in the forehead.

I walked into the theater and there were lots of people here (as expected). I saw an empty seat towards the back and sat down.

I was trying to see when Jong Suk was going to come when I finally spotted him. I tried not to catch any attention and I coughed a little and I saw him looking my way.