Chapter 4: Dark Secret

Hello!

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE READ AUTHOR'S NOTE!

I wonder if you guys like my fast updates to this. Unlike EL which I updated like once a month... Yikes.

Before anything, please don't skip the flashback down below. It has some really important stuff so otherwise, it wouldn't make sense, sort of.

I am sort of "on-hold" with Exo's Love. I'm out of ideas and I sort of don't like the way the story is going. If any of you have any brilliant ideas or suggestions, please please please leave me a note or comment! :)

I'm hoping I don't give up on this book and I will keep writing... hopefully.

Anyways, today I don't feel like talking much so here we go!

Enjoy~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Yoonha's POV

*Flashback*

"Joooonnngggg Suuuukkkk!" I called out as I ran to him.

"Yoonha! Why? Did someone come to eat you?" He chuckled as he hugged me.

I sighed. This was perfect. Jong Suk was such a great person and I think... I think I loved him. I knew this was too fast and I knew he didn't love me yet, but I just liked him so much.

"My dad wants you to come over for dinner," I mumbled into his chest.

"Really...? What time...?"

"Around six, you're gonna come right?" I nuzzled my face into his warm sweater.

"...Um... yeah," He replied, but something felt off. It was as if I said something I wasn't suppose to.

"Hey, it's okay if you don't want to come," I got off of him and looked up at him.

"...No, no I'm fine. Of course I'll go." He smiled but it wasn't a convincing smile. "Hey, Yoonha, I have to go, I'll see you at... I'll see you at six," He started to walk away and something told me he might not make it, but I shoved that thought into the back of my mind and I ran to the bus stop to go back home.

It was six thirty. He hadn't called or texted me since we had met at the park.

"Yoonha, our you sure you told him?" Dad asked me as he sat down at the table.

"Yeah, he'll be here..." I mumbled.

"Then why is it that it seems like you're trying to convince yourself?"

"Dad, he's just a couple minutes late. You know he's busy with all his work. He wants to be an actor Dad, that takes alot of work," I replied as my anticipation turned into annoyance.

"Okay, whaever you say honey," He rose his hands up in surrender,"I'm going to be in the study, if he comes just come and get me okay?"

"Okay Dad," I replied as I sat down on the couch waiting for Jong Suk.

It was eight. I quit waiting for him.

I furioiuslly took off my clothes, earrings and necklace and changed intomy pajamas. Had something happened to him? Whatever.

I fell asleep, where in my dream I wasn't waiting for him.

The next day, when I woke up, Dad was sitting beside me on my bed.

"You awake sleepy head?" He tried to lighten the mood.

"Dad... Do you think...? Nevermind. It's over." I sighed.