Chapter 1: Who are you?

Wsup guys!

Here is my 1st chapter to my 2nd FF! KYA!! So excited!

Anyways, I'm still planning out how this story will go so I love to get suggestions from you guys!

Give me some feed back of the start of this story so I know!

Remember to Vote, share and comment! <3

Enjoy~ ^o^

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Yoonha's POV

"AHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!" I woke up from my nap because of the terrible scream that was coming from my best friend.

"Yah! Bae Suzy! Be quiet! I was out helping with the photo shoot all day yesterday. Let me sleep!" I yelled as I tried drifting back to sleep.

"OMG!!!! Yah! Park Yoonha!! KYA!!!!!" Suzy screamed as she barged into my room.

"Ugh!" I groaned as I plugged my ears with my pillow.

"Yah! Are you really going to be that way?" Suzy said as she threw a pillow at my head.

"Aish! Yah! That hurt! What?!" I yelled as I got up.

"OMG you won't believe it but I got 2 tickets to go meet the actors from 'The Heirs' and 'Doctor Stranger'!!! KYA!! I will finally be able to meet Kim Woo Bin and Lee Jong Suk!!! AHHHH!!!" Suzy screamed once again.

"Yah! Bae Suzy! Did you scream and woke me up because of that? You know I'm not interested in guy actors or idols. I don't even know what 'The Heirs' is and 'Doctor Stranger' why are you even waking me up from my beauty sleep?!" I asked in annoyance.

"No duh I woke you because of this. Things like this come once in a life time! Its bigger than winning a lottery! And by the way Ms. Smarty pants, 'The Heirs' are a amazing drama where my oppas come out and 'Doctor Stranger' is another amazing drama that my other princes come out in!!! KYA!!!! Since I have two tickets can you go with me? Please bestie?" Suzy begged.

"Bae Suzy why are you doing this to me?!..........What day is it at?" I asked.

"Its tomorrow!" Suzy exclaimed excitedly.

"Fine, I'll go" I said. I wasn't able to say 'no' with my best friend looking at me like that. Seriously, her ageyo was unbearable to watch. I already had nothing to do tomorrow so why not just go meet some actors.

Honestly, I really am not interested in idols and actors. All I am interested in is ideas for the next photo shoot theme and helping out with the photo shoots with the models. While on the other hand, Suzy is obsessed with idols and actors though she also works helping with photo shoots. Because of her obsession, it sometimes is really difficult to live with her, though she is my best friend.

That whole day she was planing on getting to the place where we will meet the actors from dramas I havn't watched. She was making posters to give to the actors or whatever and she also was planning out her outfit and makeup and I just needed some sleep!

It had turned night and we were having dinner. I was still very tired from the photo shoot yesterday and I was walking around like a zombie. However, my best friend Bae Suzy was so hyper and she made it impossible to go to sleep. She didn't leave my room and kept blabbering about what she was going to do when she met the 'oppas' or whatever. I was slowly starting to regret agreeing to go to meet the actors tomorrow.

"Okay, so tomorrow we will drive to the address that they will send me in my new car and then we can just hang out with actors!! Since it will end around 2:00 pm we should go eat lunch out side that day! OMG! I still can't believe I will be seeing my princes tomorrow!" Suzy said as I silently ate my dinner nodding my head occasionally.