Chapter 11: It's a Date

Hello people!

YES! I've decided to continue to at least chapter 15! I'm going to ask you guys one more time when I reach chapter 15 and when you guys say that I should continue, I won't ask again and I'm pretty sure that I'll continue the story until it ends! Yay! :)

Btw, I really tried to update ASAP after so many of you asked for faster updates through comments and private messages! Sorry if it was late for you! This week was really busy!

I've been watching "The Girl who sees smells" or something like that and "Blood" as it was recommended by some people and I think they're pretty good! If you have anyother suggestions, leave a comment below! :)

Thank you guys so much for reading this and if you have suggestions, if you see some major mistakes I made or even just want to stop by and say "hi" I'll be more than happy to reply to you guys!

Enjoy~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Yoonha's POV

When I came out to meet Jong Suk in his living room, we seemed like two thieves. Jong Suk was wearing suglasses with a mask, covering his face and had a black hat on with a camo green jacket. I was pretty much the same and if anyone saw us out in the streets, they might think we were stealing someting.

"Do you think this is too much?" I asked hesitantly.

"No, it's fine." Jong Suk went to grab his phone as I started to put my shoe on.

"Ready?" He asked.

"Ready."I finally replied as I took a deep breath.

"Okay, when we go out, my car is going to be right in the drive way, get in the passenger seat," He ordered. "I'll come out of my house 5 minutes later,"

"Okay," I tried to play things cool as I walked out of the house, getting into the passenger seat. I couldn't believe even the most casual date required secret spy action and planning. It must be hard for Jong Suk to even go out and take a walk around the neighborhood.

Right then, I saw the driver seat door open, and Jong Suk got in.

"Okay, so far, so good. But we never know if cameras are going to be near by so don't take off your sunglasses," He said as he started the car.

"Got it."

We were quiet for the first 10 minutes of the drive and through those short 10 minutes, I was tense. Never knowing when we might get caught, was really overwhelming for me. Even though I knew that Jong Suk's car won't be able to be seen from outside, every time a driver that was next to us turned to look at Jong Suk's car, I froze and quickly looked the other way.

"Hey Yoonha, it's fine. They can't see us from the outside." He reassured me as he grabbed my hands.

"I know," I said and I was glad that he was holding me down. If it wasn't Jong Suk and I was with some other celebrity, I probably would have died in the spot due to paranoia.

"Wait, where are we going?" I finally asked, realizing that I had no idea where we were going.

"We're going to go out to eat breakfast, remember?" He brought our holding hands to his face and nuzzled his face in it as he said it and it soothed me more and I almost wasn't as nervous any more.

"Babo, I know that. Exactly where are we going?" I asked.

"I'm not telling you!" He stuck his tongue out and focused back on the road.

What was it with guys, every single one, that wants to not tell his girlfriend where they're going. I mean even in dramas or books! Every single time! What if they were secretly kidnappers or killers? Sometimes when I thought about all the possibilities, all the rosy romance sort of washed away and I laughed at myself for being so weird.