Chapter 7: Start of Something New

Oh my gawd! Hello my friends!

AUTHOR'S NOTE IS EXTRA IMPORTANT!!! THIS TIME IS FOR REAL!! LIKE SERIOUSLY!

I'm so sorry about the late update :( I had finals and projects and it was horrible. But it's okay now! I will update soon!

Guess what guys?! I'm visiting USA!!!! I'm so excited. It's going to be like a little big tourish thing. I'm first going to visit New York, then Florida, Arizona, California and Washington! My updates will be kind of slow because of this trips for about 3 weeks. Then, I'll come back to Korea and do the fast updates hopefully!

The whole deal thing about one chapter a day for 10 chapters is still going on! So go ahead and do what you will like to do! More information was on Chapter 6 Author's Note so if you don't know about this, go check it out! :)

Thank you guys for all reading my story. I truly truly appreciate it and I'm so thankful for every one of you.

If you have any suggestions, please leave me a comment or send me a message!

NOW FOR THE MOST IMPORTANT PART!

I have an INSTAGRAM for my wattpad account! All updates and news will be on my instagram account and if you leave me a comment or suggestion there, I'll be more than happy to answer them there too! I sent out a notification and I don't know if you guys saw it or not but please check that account out! FOLLOW THERE TOO! How about 30 followers and I'll also do the 10 chapters everyday thing? (If you don't know what I'm talking about go to chapter 6 author's note)

USER: korean.fan.fics

CHECK IT OUT!!!!!!! <3

Anyways, hopefully you guys enjoy this chapter! <3

Enjoy~

OH! BTW! IT'S ROMANCY STUFF AGAIN! AHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Yoonha's POV

He let go and we just rested our foreheads together, not saying anything. I shut my eyes, thinking things through. Why was I kissing Lee Jong Suk? I couldn't possibly like him. I can't. I won't.

"Yoonha..." I heard him whisper. I looked up and saw him gazing at me.

"Okay..." He took a deep breath, "I like you. Maybe I never stopped liking you. I don't know how or why but I just do. You make me smile so much and it was so foolish o myself to leave you that time. I know I'm such an ass hole and I know I'm like the worst person out there, but I want you. No, I need you. I understand that there's no reason for you to like me or take me back but I just wanted to tell you that I really like you. Maybe even too much. Yoonha, would you take me back?" His hands were trembling and my heart was at the verge of popping out.

He was asking me to take him back. He just told me he liked me.

"I... I..." My mind was blank, it seemed as if someone had taken a eraser and erased all memories and thoughts I had.

"Jong Suk," I finally started, "I... I... I like you too..." I blurted out quickly. I didn't dare myself to look up at him. What if he was just joking around?! What if he was just testing me?! ARGH! Babo! Babo! Babo!

I gasped when he suddenly embraced me. "Yah! Let me go!" I started squirming.

"I'll never let you go now," He said into my hair and I smiled. I finally gave in and hugged him back.

"My god I missed you," He murmured.

I laughed, "You missed me? The great and all mighty Lee Jong Suk has a weakness huh?" I teased and he let go and held onto y shoulders with a smirk on his face.