Chapter 9: Childish

Hey guys!

First off, I'm sorry for the late update but from the look of things, I think I'll update around every 2-3 weeks. If I rush then my chapters are just crappy and no one wants to read it, and I feel bad and yeah. So I apologize! I REALLY AM SORRY!!

But I made this chapter extra long!

And guess what?! This story got more views than "Exo's Love" which is one of my older stories I had started but is on-hold because I'm too into this one :) And this has less chapters but more views. That means my writing has improved!!! Yay!

Anyways, thank you guys so much. I know I emphasized this so many times but the reason why I started Wattpad was because of you guys and all the amazing authors and readers out there that sadly, I can't all meet in person. The past couple month has been so amazing for me as I wake up to a encouraging message on my comments or private messages and I am so blessed. Thank you so much and I really will try my haardest to return that favor!

So!!!! Let's get going with the story!

Enjoy~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Yoonha's POV

"Jay?" I stuttered as I watched the breaking news of me and Jay.

Maybe this was the fear of being exposed. The world jumped to conclusions and rarely turned back to rethink things or actually ask. How many stories on the news and magazines would be totally false? Thousands? Millions? Billions?

"Look, Yoonha, I'm so, so sorry. I shouldn't have just let you open out like that." Jay apologized and I hated how he had to apologize to me when he did nothign wrong. He just was trying to make me feel better by taking me out for dinner. This was the sacrafice e had made when he decided to become an actor and a model.

"Jay, stop it. You did nothing wrong. It's all those reporters, desperate for somehting to talk about and they just snatch the nearest living creature without thinking if this might be poisonous." I say as Jay looks up at me again.

"I know, but it's still partially my fault. I shouldn't have taken you out today. I'm really sorry. As a friend, I can't belive I did this to you," He said.

"Jay," I said. "So, what now? Half the world misinterprets our relationship and there's no way for us to change millions of people's minds,"

"I... I don't know. My manager just called and I should head in. He said to bring you too... Is that okay?" He asked cautiously.

Why, oh why did one picture have to make our relationship into a mess!

"I'm fine, let's go," I said and Jay smiled at me and drove his way to his manager.

The whole car ride was filled with small talk, like we use to have all the time and the awkwardness we had before completley dissapeared.

"We're here," Jay said and I realized I hadn't noticed we had stopped at a huge building.

"Let's go in," Jay escorted me inside and Jay's manager was already there waiting for us by the door.

"Jay! Are you okay?! How could you make such an mistake!" the manager coerced Jay and I was so tempted to butt in and tell him that it wasn't Jay's fault.

"I'm sorry hyung, but it really was just a casual friend thing!" The manager huffed out a sigh as he rubbed his face.

"I understand, your CEO wants to see you," assuming that I would be left behind, I took a seat on a couch in the lobby.