Chapter 14: The Wedding

OMG how long has it been?!

I am terribly sorry for not updating! I had finals and it's still going on, but the big part was done so I managed to update this chapter.

I don't have any words to say about the 70+ followers. I know there are many amazing honorable authors out there with 70,000,000 followers but I am still so thrilled about my precious 70+ followers. I didn't even notice the numbers and I got on my phone the other day and BAM, I had over 70 and I just wanted to say thank you for such an wonderful set of readers!

Anyways, I'll try updating much more faster! Oh and if you haven't already, go check out my new story "Some" a Kim Woo Bin fan fiction, I think chapter 2 will be updated soon!

If you wasted 45 seconds of your life and read all of my rambling, give yourself a pat on the back because you definitely deserve it!

Enjoy~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Yoonha's POV

Coming back from the dead is a pretty dramatic experience, especially if it means you get to breath a huge gulp of air again.

"Oh my god, that was horrible!" I yelped as Suzy unzipped the dress.

"OMG we need to get this dress. It's going to be perfect!" Suzy excitedly said as she hanged the dress again.

"Wait, hold up. What? We are totally NOT getting this dress! My lungs can barely function! What if I pass out while I'm at the wedding? What if I trip? Oh no, what if I DIE?" I dramatically put my hands to my forehead.

"Now I understand why you couldn't be in a single play during elementary school." I heard her mumble.

"Dude, we are not getting this dress. It's way too short and way to tight." I replied.

"That's why we're getting it! I'm hoping that you're going to bring that 'secret someone' of yours to the wedding!" Suzy literally jumped up and down in excitement. I know she's my best friend but some days I wonder if she drank gallons of soda and not milk when she was a baby.

"I don't have a quote, secret someone," I replied as cool as I could.

"Yeah, sure" her sarcasm was almost palpable.

We got out of the dressing room and no matter how many times I tried to convince Suzy that that dress would eventually lead to my death, she was so dogmatic about it and eventually bought it.

"Suzy, you do remember that I'm going to a wedding right? Not a club or a party," I whined as Suzy and I left the store.

"And tell me, what's going to happen after the wedding?" She slyly asked.

"A reception party?" I wasn't sure.

"And tell me, is that NOT a party?"

"Oh my gosh you're unbelievable. For gods sake, parents and other elderly people are going to be there!" I practically yelled.

"Keep it down, you're acting like me when I'm fan girling over Lee Jong Suk," she laughed.

Oh no, did she possibly know? My face froze and I was glued to the spot.

"Hey, loosen up a bit, I was joking! Wow, you must really hate Lee Jong Suk." She patted me on the back as she skipped towards the exit to the mall.

Phew, hurdled over that sudden obstacle. My reflexes are impressing me today.

Jong Suk's POV

Sometimes I wished I wasn't a celebrity. I wished that I was like everyone else and I wished that I could just leave the house and meet my girl friend when I wanted to without trying to keep everything a secret.