Chapter 13: Surprise Surprise!

Oh my gosh!

It's been wayyyyyy too long!

I'm so sorry about the late update. I was in a writer's block... That, my friends, is a scary time. I felt like maybe it's was a message telling me to stop this book... BUT I DON'T WANT TO! So I am back! And I am ALIVE!

If you haven't seen it already, I posted a message about a Kim Woo Bin fan fiction. While I was in my writers block for SL I had an idea for a new story so I started a Kim Woo Bin fan fiction. I'm dying to show you guys but I promised myself that I will guarantee you people that I will finish it and it won't be like crap. So, I'm still building upon the story. HOWEVER I think I will die if I don't even let you guys see a little glimpse so I am going to ask YOU to make the decision. If you would like the first chapter updated, leave a comment below so I know!

Anyways, I hope you guys aren't mad at me and if you want to help me out, send me IDEAS! You guys are my inspiration so...

Enjoy~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Yoonha's POV

Today was Sunday, my day off from work. Let's all get honest here, who doesn't just lay around in their pajamas and just eat like a pig?

I was catching up on the new drama "The Girl Who Sees Smells" (A/N: OMG! Who else has seen this?! The suspense though! Okay, you guys can continue reading now.) I was only on episode 3 and I heard that there was like 12 episodes. 3 down 9 more to go.

In one hand I held the bowl of vanilla ice-cream and in the other was my remote to replay all the parts that was just too funny. My hair was in the messiest messy bun and I hadn't bothered to wash my face or do anything. Maybe this was what Bruno Mars was doing as he wrote his Lazy Song. It was Sunday, the day where everyone needed their break.

"Yah! Yoonha! Are you really just going to sit here and binge watch dramas?! Get your fat butt off the bed and let's go shopping or something!" Suzy popped in with a pleading face.

"Shhh! Be quiet this part is so funny!" I whisper-yelled as I watched the funnies part for the 5th time.

"Yah! Yoonha, c'mon, think that you're doing community service or something and lets go out! The sun is bright and high in the sky and the weather is great! Perfect for-"

"Binge watching dramas..." I muttered as I put the spoon full of ice-cream.

"I was going to say shopping..." She grumbled. I was too focused into the drama, I mean, it was really funny and good so far!

"Park Yoonha. If you do not get your fat butt up and moving I am going to pull the TV cord!" I hadn't even noticed her next to the TV.

"But Suzy! It's a Sunday~" I stretched the Sunday to try and make my point.

"Exactly! It's time to go out and do something! Adventure is waiting for us out there!" Suzy raised her hands and shook them, getting all excited, which of course took the cord of the TV with it.

"Yah!" I yelped. Was I going to lose my recordings for the drama?! They took a long time to download!!!

"Oops, well it's a message from God that Park Yoonha should go out with her best friend to go shopping or go to the beach." Suzy put her hands on her hips.

"Urghhhh.... Fine!" I grumbled. "I hope God knows that I got his message loud and clear the first time," I grumbled under my breath as I dragged my heavy legs to the bath room.

I winced as I saw my reflection. Ouch, maybe this was God's punishment for dissing him. My face was like retarded donkey. The super messy and tangled hair was not helping at all.