Chapter 16: Trust

What up Peeps?!

I know, slow update again. But its really hard trying to update fast when you still have school. Korea doesn't have break until August so I still have one more month! :(

I hope you guys had a great Fourth of July and I was so thankful for the feed backs on "Some" and "Secret Love" as well! "Contest" is still going on now! If you don't know about it, then go and scroll down to my recent message to you guys! Always is fun to interact with you :)

Started watching "Oh my Ghost" and IT IS SO FUNNY AND GREAT! GO WATCH IT! And if you haven't already, go watch "I will remember you"! ONE OF THE BEST DRAMAS!

Okay I'll stop fan girling now. You guys are all probably rolling your eyes at meh.

Enjoy~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Jong Suk's POV

"Hi I'm Min" she extended her arms out and I froze in place.

"Uh, Hi I'm Lee Jong Suk." I managed to say as I shook her cold hands.

"Now, now, come sit down Min!" Minho hyung said and my breath caught when she decided to sit next to me.

"Wow, you guys already look like you guys are for each other," Minho hyung chuckled and my face paled as I heard her familiar laugh.

I knew she was here in Korea, but how did she know Minho hyung?

"Isn't it great that us, neighbors, meet before I move in?" Min gave me her plastic smile and I returned a scowl.

"Sure"

"Hey guys, you guys stay here and chit chat, me and my wife are going to now go up! Leaving early for our honeymoon tomorrow so we better get some sleep!" Minho hyung excitedly said as his wife blushed.

"Hyung-" I wanted to get out of here. Fast.

"Be good! And try!" He whispered into my ears before he left me and Min in the same enclosed room.

"I have some schedule so I'm leaving now. Nice to meet you," I gave Min my straight face and turned quickly to get out of this mud water. The more I tried to squirm and clean things up, the more messy it got.

"Jong Suk. It's been some time since I saw you at your house right?" She said right before I reached the door.

I shut my eyes and sighed. I really didn't want to start this endless battle.

"Min, I don't want to start anything with you. I just want to stay as it is, like we're strangers. So leave me alone." I said as I turned the doorknob, leaving.

When I left the room, the party had toned down a bit and less people were here and it was more like the formal, business type of party. All the fake girls and guys probably had left to the rather boring atmosphere and I breathed in the familiar scene of where adults quietly talked about business. A calm atmosphere. One without any excitement.

I fixed my suit as I made my way down the main room, and out the main doors to find my manager hyung already there.

"Hyung!" I knocked on the window and the napping hyung woke up and quickly opened the back door.

"Oh hey! Didn't know it was going to end this late." He chuckled as he yawned, opening a can of coffee as he started the car.

"Hyung, I told you to just go home. It was going to last really long," I said. Manager hyung hadn't had any sleep in a while. I was worried for him.

"It's okay! As long as I got some coffee, I'm good." He chuckled as he switched gears from park to drive.

The short ride back home felt rather long as the thought of Min popped into my head. Minho hyung told me that she was going to move next door. If Min was moving next door to me. There were going to be too many complications.