Chapter 17: What's Wrong?

Hey 'yall!

So sorry for the long wait!!!!!

Possibly on a Hiatus? Read below!

Okay! So like I've been terribly busy these days and I was just like literally going from school to tutoring kids and going to my tutor and eating and sleeping and starting all over again.

Literally have like 10 minutes to start my new chapter. This is gonna take forever to write! :(

So please bare with me until all my crazy schedule gets figured out!

Okay, deep breath everyone.

I have really bad news for you guys. So, some of you may know that I eventually want to get a masters degree in the medical field and become a doctor. My aunt and uncle are doctors and cousin is too and I just have always wanted to become someone who would save people and help people. That's why I have to study even harder and start my studies even earlier.

I am in my second year of high school and I am now going to commit to my studies and I think that I won't be able to update for a while. I'm not sure how long. Could be a couple weeks could be a month or maybe even a year.

But! Fear not! I have some Good news to make up for this bad news! School's out soon! Meaning that I have 10 additional hours to study, meaning that I might be able to have some time to update. So let's all cross our fingers that I get too lazy studying and write a chapter for you guys! :)

So... I totally forgot what I was going to write.

Enjoy~
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Yoonha's POV

After minutes of standing there, Jong Suk finally started walking back towards the pool. I slowly trailed behind, I didn't know what was wrong with him. I didn't know why he was acting this way, or where I have seen that woman before, or what even was going on in general.

Jong Suk jumped into the pool and I let out a breath when he got back to himself again, messing with Woo Bin.

"Yoonha! Save me from your terrible boyfriend!" Woo Bin laughed as Jong Suk clung to the back of him.

"This is your punishment for just inviting a stranger to my house!" Jong Suk clung onto Woo Bin tighter and I laughed as I went around the pool to grab Woo Bin's extended hand.

"What did I even do? It doesn't even matter does it?" Woo Bin pleaded me to back him up and I chuckled.

Finally Jong Suk let go and I went back into the pool. It was really laid back and we were just chatting along, we were so into our heated discussion about the number of years earth had until the sun exploded and we all died.

Well, at least I was.

I was too concentrated on laughing and talking to the guys that I forgot about the new guest that Woo Bin had invited.

My back was faced towards the door and I turned around when Woo Bin stopped talking and waved to someone behind.

There was the girl that lived next door. She had on a black bikini with a shear coverup and black sunglasses. She had the perfect body. Curves and skinny legs and arms. I looked down at myself wearing that big soaked white shirt. I looked like a kid.

"Hey" Min said as she took off her cover-up.

"You can come in," Woo Bin said.

I looked at Jong Suk and he was staring right at her.

In that moment, I quickly looked back down to the water and my heart broke. I was nothing compared to her. Jong Suk was probably now rethinking our relationship. He had acted strange towards her from the beginning.