Chapter 3: Remember

Hey People <3

I'm here with chapter 3, which I promised will be longer than the other 2 chapters before. And it is! :) I got some positive feed back so yes, I'm going to update to at least chapter 5.

If this story turns out to be like really bad, could you do me a favor and tell me so I can just stop and go on with a brand-new story.

I also want to know if my chapters are too long. Would you guys like short, more frequent chapters or longer, less frequent chapters? I NEED TO KNOW! So go ahead and leave me some feed back down below.

A warm vote will totally make my day and I'll post the next chapter... within 3 weeks... Yikes that's a long time but I'll make that chapter long too o3o

I'm probably boring you so let's get into the story!

Enjoy~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Jong Suk's POV (Finally)

I thought about when I unexpectedly met Yoonha on the day of the fan's meeting. I remember how she had one shoe on and the other in her hands. I don't know why, but my heart beat faster. What's wrong with me? Was it because she was my ex, and my body was reacting towards her? It must be. We were over a long time ago.

But as I stayed in my house, everything reminded me of her. So to get my head all clear, I decided to take a walk. I needed some time to myself anyways, after my final scene for my new drama. I grabbed my jacket and headed out the door. I thought about the past couple years and how busy I was. It was great to have some alone time.

BAM! Lightning struck and rain started to pour down.

"Aish!" I put my hood up and quickly went undercover at a outside basketball coart. I was brushing water off my hair when I heard someone crying. No, sobbing.

This was getting creepy because who else hears a girl sobbing in the middle of the night when there's lightning besides ghost hunters.  i slowly bent out to see who it was.

There was a familiar girl with soaking wet clothes and hair who just fell down onto a puddle of water.

I looked closer and found myself staring at Yoonha.

Now I was definitely seeing things. Seriously Lee Jong Suk? After you see her once at the fan meeting, you're picturing her now?

I shook my head and rubbed my eyes, but all I saw was Yoonha crying in the puddle of water, not being able to get up.

I sighed and walked up to her.

"S-s-sorry," She mumbled when she looked up at me.

"Aigoo, Babo you still like this?" I said.

She then looked up at me again and I took off my hood to reveal myself. Her eyes grew wide and she gasped in shock. How cute.

"You!" She pointed at me. I smiled and gave her my hand.

Still in disbelief, she grabbed my hands and got up, but winced.

Out of habit, I bent down to examine her legs. There were scratches everywhere.

"Aigoo," I said under my breath and noticed she was bare foot too. I looked down at her ankles and one was really swollen.

"Yah! I'm okay," She protested but I shushed her by grabbing her ankle.

"No you arn't" I replied when I saw her wince again.

So I took off my jacket, went to grab her broken heels and bent down in front of her.