Chapter 19: Away From You

Loves!!

It's been so long!!!! OMG I missed you guys~~~❤️❤️❤️

I was super duper busy with college and work and life in general. To be honest, I wasn't really inspired to continue writing this book. Every once in a while I would come back into Wattpad and see all of these comments and messages people sent me and I felt, as an author of a fan fiction who has a generous amount of readers, I had failed to take into responsibility of my works and what I chose to post online. I had made promises to continue this, and I have a duty of continuing this, but I took my busy life as an excuse to not keep this promise with hundreds of people. I am very very sorry about this, and I feel really ashamed. I promise to reflect on this mistake I made and I will not leave my readers to be disappointed by an author who didn't keep the promises she made with her readers.진짜 삶이 너무 힘들었고, 너무 많은 일들이 있었는데요. 그거는 제 개인적인 일들이었고, 저는 한 작가로서 여러분들을 실망 시켰습니다. 정말 죄송하고, 염치가 없습니다. 다시는 실망 시키지 않도록 주위하겠습니다.

Anyhow!  A lot has happened since the last chapter!

I have decided to also stop uploading to my second story, "Some", until I'm done with SL~ ☺️

Well and so many other things have happened but I bet you 1% of you are still reading my Authors message or note or whatever you want to call it.

Anyways, enough of my chatter!

Enjoy~
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Jong Suk's POV
Guilt is anger that we direct to ourselves. It's the weight that pulls you down and a way to have you crush yourself.

That was what I was doing.

After Yoonha had left me like that, she had sent no text or calls and hadn't even read the texts I sent her.

I made her misunderstand, I hurt her and I didn't even know I was doing that.

She deserved so much better than me and I realized that all my actions would have made anyone misunderstand my intentions.

I had promised not to hurt her again, I had promised that everything would be right this time. But I was wrong. Again.

I didn't want her to leave me again but I felt as if I wasn't good enough. If I tried to bring her back, would I just hurt her more? Was I just being selfish?

I didn't know what to do anymore

Yoonha's POV

I was hurt. I had ran to the nearest store and was in one of the bathroom stalls. I didn't know what to think. Was I just over reacting? Should I have given Jong Suk a chance?

But him seeing with someone, especially Min, had lead me to lose my trust. I had been hurt already.

I was like broken glass. Through the years without Jong Suk I had managed to tape myself back together but here I was back with him. I couldn't deny that I loved him. I still do love him, but what would I do if he drops me? By that time would I still have enough energy to put myself together again? Am I confident enough to carry out my life?

I just put my head into my knees, sitting there  numb. I was shocked, scared, confused and all of these emotions just hit me so hard I didn't even know exactly what I was thinking or feeling.

Maybe to some people I looked like an overreacting young girl who was to weak to stand up for herself.

Or maybe I was that girl.

All I could think now, was that I couldn't look at Jong Suk. I had to find somewhere to be where I could get myself back together.

I wiped the tears away from my face, got out of the stall and washed my face.