Chapter 18: What am I Doing?

Loves!!!

I missed you guys all so much! And if you're reading this, you must know I got lazy and I just wrote a little between my studies.

This chapter is going to be a little short, otherwise I would have had to take  like 3 more weeks... WHICH I COULDN'T WAIT FOR!

Been watching lots of dramas ! OMG "SHE WAS PRETTY" WAS DA BOMB! so go check that one out! I finished watching "Oh My Venus" super good as well! Currently watching "Moorim School" and "Cheese in the Trap" both super good!! Hehe.

So I noticed there were some comments on my beginning chapters that it seemed my plot was like a drama "20's" plot. To clear things up, I had never watched that drama to begin with and after I kept getting comments saying it was like the 20's drama and I checked it out and the beginning really was sort of similar. Just so you know, this story was no way trying to copy the plot or storyline of the drama. I'm not sure when that drama came out but I'm pretty sure I started this book before it came out. I am very sorry for the inconvenience.

Well, hope that cleared some things up!

Enjoy~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Yoonha's POV

"Okay,"

I didn't know why I had agreed. I immediately regretted my decision as I saw the satisfied Min's face.

"Thanks so much!" She hugged me tight, "I have a feeling we're going to be great friends."

It felt off to be in the arms of a girl who likes your boyfriend.

"Uh... Yeah..." I awkwardly patted her.

"So today, I want to have a big swing at Jong Suk so it would be great if you and Woo Bin-ssi left." She gave me that fake smile again as her eyes twinkled. "I mean you're fine with that right?"

No. I definitely am not fine with this. I didn't know if it was some sort of girlfriend instinct or whatever but it just felt like it would end if I let her.

"Jong Suk, Woo Bin and I were planning on going somewhere together so I don't think you can spend time with him today." I tried mimicking her smile.

"Oh really? Where are you guys going?" Why was she asking me so many questions?!

"To... Eat dinner. We were going out to a restaurant that we have strict reservations for." Okay, I didn't know how I was going to get away with this lie but it was better to give a shot.

"Do you mind if I join? Well, I'm not trying to brag or anything but I am pretty well known in the celebrity industries so I will be fine." Oh my gosh she was like a whiny kid that wouldn't let go of things!

"Umm... Let me go ask because I wasn't the one who reserved it." I ran to the pool and motioned Woo Bin to slip out of the pool.

Jong Suk looked at me. Actually looked at me. His eyes were filled with worry but the thought of him looking at drooling all over Min totally shattered my initial thoughts as I grabbed Woo Bin and dragged him into the bathroom.

"Woah! Woah! Uh Yoonha? Is everything okay?" Woo Bin dripped of water from the pool as I shivered from the cold drops from his wet hair.