Inevitable Withdrawal

We're in our private hut, we've spent all day in bed lost in each other's lips. I'm so relaxed, the most relaxed I've ever been in my life. I'm lying on top of Nash and we kiss slowly, this sexy man underneath me has changed my life and made me so deliriously happy. I am his forever.

He squeezes my asscheeks with his hand and then lands a hard slap on both of them making me grind my hard cock on his and moan his name.

"Nash," I moan breathily.

"You like it rough, don't you baby?" He asks me after pulling away from my lips, the sharp sting from the smack turns me on so much. I can never get enough of him.

"I love it rough," I tell him as he kisses his way down to my neck. He squeezes my ass again and nips at my sweet spot causing a shiver to run through my body.

He spanks my ass again and then spreads the cheeks, I grind my cock onto his in anticipation.

He trails his index finger up and down my crack, I tug at my bottom lip with my teeth.

"Nash..." I moan breathily and trails wet kisses back to my lips, our tongues twirl and swirl around each other. He squeezes the hot, tender skin on my ass as he uses his other hand to tease my hole.

"I need you baby," I pant, I'm so turned on that I need to feel him inside me right away.

He changes our positions so that I'm kneeling in the bed with my face buried in a pillow and he's behind me. He lands two smacks on my tender ass before he licks a line down to my waiting hole.

"Fuck..." I moan, this man can work miracles with his tongue. He licks it teasingly all around the rim, I shudder when he slides his tongue inside of me.

"Love this hole," he mutters before pressing his tongue deeper inside of me. He moves a bit and when I try to look back at him he stops me. I wait patiently and let out a surprised gasp when I feel cool liquid on my hole, it sends shivers up my spine. The cool liquid is followed by Nash's hot tongue, it feels so good.

This man is amazing.

He's pouring chilled champagne on my hole and then lapping it up with his tongue, he does this over and over until I'm a moaning, incoherent mess on our bed.

"Baby, I want to feel you inside me." I beg and he squeezes my ass as he sits up on his knees. I can feel the tip of his cock but before he pushes in he pours the chilled liquid and then starts to slide in.

"Oh, fuck... that feels so good." I gasp as he feeds me his cock. He starts the pace off slow, he wants to torture me.

"So tight around me, I love you so fucking much baby." He groans above me and he starts snapping his hips in sharp, short thrusts. The movement makes the tip of his cock jab on my prostate.

"Harder," I plead with him and he doesn't stop teasing me, he slides all the way in and then grinds his cock all on my prostate sending a continuous stream of pleasure rolling up and down my back.

My body quivers in pleasure.

"You want me to fuck you hard, babe?" Nash's voice is deep and sexy, every aspect of this man oozes pure sexiness.

"Yes, please." I squeeze my eyes shut when he bends down and bites my shoulder lightly as he begins to pound my hole. Our body's are slick with sweat now, Nash knows how to work my body perfectly.

The sound of the slapping of our skin and our moans meld together in one love and lust induced symphony.

"Right fucking there," I whimper and his thrusts continue to grow in intensity and speed until he's slamming inside me.