Permanent Stain

The next morning I wake Nash up with a blow job and when he finally cums he pulls me up to his lips and gives me a long kiss.

I'm straddling his lap as he sits up in bed and I've decided that I love this position. His hands rest on my lower back and he rubs the skin there gently as he peppers my face with soft kisses.

"What is it we're doing today?" He asks me and this is so unlike Nash, he always knows what's going on.

"Brunch with the charity in like 3 hours," I tell him and he gives me a lazy smile.

"Enough time then..." he says vaguely.

"For what?"

"To ravish you," he answers and I grin at him.

We make it to the charity event with a few minutes to spare. I watch Nash mostly and he's so good with the children, I let my mind wander and imagine what he would be like as a father.

After the brunch is over we immediately head back to the hotel room. As soon as Nash closes the door he's pulling me to the bed and undressing me.

I'm so in love with this man.

The entire weekend is perfect, there's not a moment that I don't love or cherish. He makes me so happy and I really hope that this is the next step of our relationship.

On the flight back home I nap, he's exhausted me but I love it. I wake up as we're landing and when I glance over at Nash he's looking at me with an unreadable expression on his face.

I smile sweetly at him when my sleepy fog dissipates and I can't help but feel relief when he smiles back at me.

I love his smile, I love his laugh, I love everything about him.

We land in the airport and the black car is waiting for us. It drops him off first, at his high rise condo that he shares with Lea. My heart squeezes as I begin to feel upset that our weekend together is over. I squeeze his hand tightly as we look at each other. I feel his thumb caress my hand before he pulls away and gets out of the car.

I miss him already.

When I arrive home I unpack my suitcase and then I get undressed and I slide into bed. I look at my phone and I start scrolling through the selfies I took with Nash, mainly when he was asleep and we were tangled together. I don't know why I did it, I know it's risky but I needed to have something tangible from our amazing weekend together, not just my memories.

When I arrive at work the next day I'm already prepared for business as usual, but I'm hoping that when Friday evening comes around we're back to how it was during the weekend.

The week flies by, we're very busy preparing the first draft of the bill he's working on.

It's finally Friday and I'm sitting at my desk going through Nash's upcoming schedule when the office door opens and Lea walks in. Her eyes gloss right over me and she's going to barge into Nash's office without even acknowledging me, the dumb whore.

"Excuse me, he's in the middle of an important phone call and he asked for no interruptions." I tell her flatly, I literally hate her guts.

She stops and stares at me incredulously, she clearly thinks I have no business talking to her.

"Do you know who I am?" She asks me snidely and I raise my eyebrow at her.

"Clearly." I tell her just as snidely, I don't need to take attitude from her. What did Nash even see in her? She's literally a monster.

"You can have a seat and once Nash is finished I'll let him know you're here," I tell her with fake politeness, she glares at me and so I smirk at her.