Locked in a Haze

The house is absolutely amazing and I'm in love with it. I try to reign in my excitement as the realtor shows us the house, I'm here as Nash's assistant. He's asking all of the questions and bite my lip to keep from gasping at the beautiful pool. It has a waterfall and it makes me want to jump in right away. The house is completely privatized. It has a tall fence surrounding the property to keep prying eyes from spying and there's a gate that secures the front.

It's perfect for us. It's so expensive but Nash doesn't bat an eye when the realtor mentions the asking price. He's asking questions I never would have thought to ask, it just shows I'm inexperienced, I'm not proud of the fact that I was a late bloomer. Nash has so much more worldly experience than me and it's intimidating sometimes.

Nash and I return to the realtor's office and get started on the paperwork to put in a bid for the house.

"I don't need this mortgage paperwork," Nash says, handing a few pages back to her and the realtor tilts her head, I raise my eyebrow at him.

"Do you have your own bank that you'll be using then?" She asks as she takes the paperwork from him. Nash gives her a blank look.

"I'm paying cash," he says as if it's the most obvious thing in the world. I have to control my reaction, while I know now that Nash is wealthy most of the time it's tied up in investments and shares with a company. How does Nash have 2.5million to pay cash for a house?

"Oh, well. Uh. Okay, then," the realtor looks shocked, she must deal with wealthy people all the time, paying 2.5 million cash for a home must be a rare occurrence.

"When they accept my offer and the house passes inspection I will write a check to the owners," Nash says as he finishes the rest of the forms.

I'm quiet when we leave and he's driving back to the office.

"Talk to me, baby." He says as he glances at me.

"It's just... all so new to me, I just need some time to get used to it, you know? I grew up in a middle class family in Chino Hills, I never starved but things would get tight at times. I worked full time all throughout college so that I could have money to pay my bills. It's just... different that's all." I tell him softly and with his right hand he reaches over and squeezes my hand.

"It's fine, baby I understand the I guess culture shock, I just want to make sure you're okay," he says as he pulls into his parking spot.

"I'm okay," I tell him with a smile on my face. I'm more than okay, I'm excited for the future with my gorgeous boyfriend. I can't wait to live with him, it's the main thing I'm looking forward to. I won't have to say goodbye every night and I'll get to fall asleep and wake up to his beautiful eyes.

We walk back to the office and we talk quietly as we walk together. He has a busy afternoon and I'm glad, it makes time go faster. The faster time passes by, the quicker I'll be able to go home with him. I hope we don't have any problems with negotiating with the current owners, but honestly who can compare to Nash? He's a United States Senator.

He has a meeting with that old Senator from Texas who hates everyone but Nash, for whatever reason he took a liking to him when he won his seat during the last election. I hate that man, he's always so rude to anyone who he deems unimportant and of course I fall in that group. I've been spending a lot more time in Nash's office since we got back together but I am always relegated to my desk in the main office when that old fart comes.

We get settled in and when the old man comes he walks right past me and opens Nash's door without bothering to knock.

"Nash, my boy," he booms out as he closes the door and I roll my eyes. I decide to be cheeky and text Nash while he's in there with him.

Me- god I can't wait to be able to go home with you. I'd be on my knees as soon as we walked through the doors of our house. I have such a craving for your cum right now but you're spending the whole afternoon with good ol Jimmy. 😇

I send the message and bite my lip as I wait for his response. I love teasing Nash because he gets so worked up especially when he can't sate his lust.

My love💕- baby you're getting spanked, there's no nothing that will save you from having a red, sore ass tonight. I'm spending the night with you at your place.

My cheeks turn pink, I wasn't expecting him to say that. Nash has never seen the dump I live in, I'm kind of embarrassed about it especially now that I know his wealthy beginnings. Nash's condo is too high risk, a lot of important people reside there and there would be no sneaking in. But my little apartment out in the ghetto is significantly more safe. All he has to do wear clothes that allows him to blend in like a hoodie with a cap and maybe glasses and we should be safe. But I still don't want him to see where I live. I figure since I'm being bad, I might as well go all out. I want him to take me here.

Me- I can't fucking wait. I love it when you slap my ass and then fuck me until I can't walk, I want to feel the soreness tomorrow when I sit down as a constant reminder. Mmm, can't wait to feel your cock inside me, I miss it. And maybe you too but definitely your cock. 😈

My love💕- you're so fucking bad, Cam. You know exactly what you're doing to me. Don't worry, I'm teaching you a lesson tonight.

I decide to stop there because I've gotten what I wanted. I spend the rest of my time working on Nash's upcoming schedule and trip to North Carolina. He's visiting his family while we're there. I've never actually met them and he hasn't mentioned anything about it, I doubt I'll go because it would seem strange to bring an assistant to a family gathering. I wish I could, I wish I could spend that time with Nash and his family but it's too risky.

When the Senator finally leaves close to the end of business hours, I smirk as I lock the main office doors and turn off the lights. I enter Nash's office and give him a coy smile.

"Hi, Senator." I say innocently. "How was your afternoon with Jimmy."

"You fucking know how it was. Now, get your ass over here." He growls in a commanding tone. He can turn me on with just his voice and a look, I can feel myself straining to break free. I shake my head at him as I lean against the door.

"It's almost time to go, Nash. You know we don't have any time," I tell him as I lick my lips and then bite the bottom one. I allow my eyes to trail down his body and I know that my lust is apparent on my face. Just like he can turn me on with one look, I know I can do the same.

"Get your ass over here right fucking now, Cameron." He tells me and his eyes are almost completely black. I shake my head at him with a smirk on my face, I know exactly what I'm getting myself into and I want every bit of it.

"We have to go, baby. Business hour are over and I have some things I need to do tonight," I say sweetly like I don't know what I'm doing to him.

The growl Nash lets out is low and his eyes flash with pent up aggression. I know he had planned to go over to my apartment but I don't want him to see the piece of shit studio I live in, plus I've always wanted him to throw my over his desk and spank the hell out of me. I know I'm a kinky son of a bitch but it's a win-win situation.

He finally stands and stalks over to me like a lion stalks a gazelle he's about to devour for dinner. My hand goes to the lock and I secure it before he gets over to me. You can never be too careful.

When he's inches from my face he lifts his hand and runs his fingers through my hair gently until he gets to the base of my head. He curls his fingers and tightens his grip on my hair before he smashes his lips roughly against mine. I immediately moan into our kiss, this is exactly what I've wanted, what I've been craving from him. He pulls away abruptly and smirks when I whimper. He leads me over to his desk and clears everything off the side with one swipe of his arm. He shoves me into his desk and bends me over, and I turn my face to rest my cheek in the cool surface of his desk. I close my eyes and smile when he runs his hand gently over my asscheeks.

I'm completely relaxed. I want this.

A/n- haha short and a teaser. I know I'm bad. You all know what's coming next chapter right? 😇

An entire chapter filled with Nash meeting with ol Jimmy if you guys don't comment and let me know what you think. 😈