The Desire of My Heart

I decide not to say anything about what I'm actually thinking. We just moved in with each other and we should take it one step at a time. I know that there's nothing that would ever stop me from wanting to get married to him but I also don't want to rush things.

"I just can't get the fact that you gave Lea all that money despite the fact that she cheated on you. You have no responsibility to that baby, she's your ex-wife. She doesn't deserve your help. I know I shouldn't tell you how to spend your money, it's not like we're married and I don't contribute anything financially for our household. It just makes me feel upset," I tell him and what I say is the truth.

"I don't want you to feel that way, baby. Never be afraid to express your opinion on something even if it's something financial. We're in a committed relationship, you're my partner and you absolutely have the right to say something. I'm sorry I didn't talk to you about it first, I should have and that is my mistake." He apologizes quietly and I soften up.

We kiss gently and I love this side of Nash, he makes me feel so loved and cherished. He's amazing.

I want to celebrate the passing of his bill so while he takes Jaxx out for a walk, I cook us some steak, baked potato and I open a bottle of red wine. I finish plating the food just as Nash walks in with Jaxx. I know he loves steak, his face lights up when he walks into the dining room.

"Smells delicious, baby. Thank you," he tells me appreciatively and I blush at his compliment.

We eat in a comfortable silence and when we are finished, Nash collects the plates while I give Jaxx some steak as a treat. Nash is finishing up the dishes and I walk up behind him and slide my hands over his chest and down to his stomach. I lick the skin of his shoulder and then bite it making him let out a breathy moan.

"I want you to bend me over the counter and fuck me until I can't walk," I whisper hotly in his ear. I'm barely finished talking when he turns around and pushes me back towards the island counter behind us. Our lips connect in a rough, passionate kiss. He dominates my mouth until I'm soft and pliable, he leads the dance our tongues make and I moan in submission. He knows exactly how to work me, how to make me insane with pleasure and lust. He ignites the fire inside me until it's out of control and he's the only one that can extinguish it.

His hands work quickly undoing my clothes and throwing them off on the floor. He lifts me up easily and places me on top of the counter, I have no choice but to lie back as he pushes me and positions me exactly how he wants me.

"Fuck," I moan when he pushes my legs back and immediately begins to tongue my waiting hole. He licks it expertly, swirling his tongue around the rim and then entering it inside. He wastes no time in preparing me for him, when he's done I'm moaning incoherently and ready for him.

He stands and quickly takes off his clothes, I stare at his magnificent body. His muscles flex as he bends to take off his pants and I lick my lips in anticipation. He roughly pulls on my thighs until me feet hit the ground again and I barely have time to react, he's already turning me and bending me over the counter just like I wanted.

He slides inside of me and I let out a strained moan.

"Christ," I groan as he starts to work his hips and thrust into me. He moves infuriatingly slow, he's teasing me. "Don't tease me, baby."

"Why not, I love to drive you crazy." He breathes as he bends down and licks a long stripe up the side of my neck and to my ear. He tugs at it between his teeth and I turn my head until my cheek rests on the counter.

"Please, baby. I need you so much, I want you to fuck me." I beg and his movements begin to go faster but it's not enough, I need more. He straightens and then slams inside of me while also landing a hard slap on my ass, making the skin burn for the force of his hand.

"Oh, fuck..." I let out a strained moan, I clench my hole around him, making him groan above. He sets a rough, punishing pace. His hips slap against my skin making it feel so much better.

"So tight for me," he murmurs and my hands grip the counter in vain, I start to feel weak in my legs already.

I let out a choked cry when he slaps my other cheek, I want to reach down and stroke myself but I know Nash will just slap my hand away. Our bodies start to get slick with sweat as he continues pounding into me. He abruptly changes the angle of his thrust and he finds my prostate dead in making me see stars and my ears ring.

I know I won't last much longer, he makes me feel amazing.

"My beautiful slut. Just for me, so fucking beautiful and all mine." He whispers and his words long with his hard thrusts bring to the edge and I shatter into pieces as my body convulses with the most amazing pleasure that courses through my body and travels to every nerve ending. Nash continues to slam into me as my knees buckle and he has to hold me up.

"Fuck, fuck, fuck." I whimper as I squeeze my eyes shut. He slams into me two more times before I feel his cum fill me up to the brim.

"Ah, fuck..." He moans. " So fucking good, baby."

He grinds his cock into me and my hearing clears, we both pant and he leans in. My pounding heart begins to slow and I take in deep breaths. He presses a gentle kiss on my shoulder and then slides out of me, leaving me feeling empty and bereft. I have no strength in my legs and he picks me up bridal style and takes me to our expansive bathroom.

He sits me on the edge of our jacuzzi and runs the water until it's filled. He tenderly places me in the water and then slides behind me. I rest my head on his shoulders and close my eyes as I take in a deep breath. The jets soothe my sore muscles and his gentle touches relax me completely.

I feel content and deliriously happy with this man and the life we're building together. He rubs my stomach and my chest tenderly and I feel him press his lips on my shoulder again.

"I love you so much, I've never been this happy baby. You've shown me what love is," he murmurs softly and my eyes sting with emotion because I feel the same way.

He's it for me.

"I love you too, Nash. There's nowhere I'd rather be than here in your arms right now. You've made my life infinitely better and I can't wait to spend the rest of it with you," I whisper and I can feel his breath hitch behind me.

He turns me and we reposition until my legs wrap around him and we're gazing fervently into each other's eyes.

"Marry me," he murmurs intensely and I let out a soft gasp.

"God, yes." I don't hesitate to reply, I want this. I want this more than I've ever wanted anything in my entire life. How did he know the desires of my heart? Could he tell what I wanted just from my body language? I don't think too deeply about it, all that matters is that soon we'll be married and that's all I ever wanted.

Our lips meet in a soft, unhurried kiss. He moves his lips leisurely over mine and I run my hands across his back.

"How?" I ask him quietly and he gives me a soft smile.

"A close associate who is a judge. I trust him with my life and I trust him with this. If it gets out, let it. All I need in my life is you. You're my priority, the Senate comes second only to you." He tells me and I bury my face in his neck and breathe in his scent. We stay cuddling like that until the water cools. He helps me stand and we dry each other off.

Everything feels different now, he's my fiancé and I can't wait to call him my husband.

A/n- short but I updated ☺️ what do you guys think?