You

Decorating an entire mansion is a lot harder than I had imagined. All of the furniture I ordered arrived fairly quickly after we officially moved in and I took a few days off to arrange everything. It's surprisingly hard work to assemble furniture, I actually had to read the instructions.

It's surreal, I can't believe that this is actually my home, I never imagined that this is where I would end up but I'm so grateful. I have a man I love, who loves me and we have a home together. I put a welcome home sign on the door and smile as I look around the house. I have to say, I have good taste in interior decorating.

I wonder how Nash is fairing with having Matthew as his main assistance while I'm gone. Matt and I actually have become friends, ever since I helped him he's been more open and friendly with me. I don't mind it because it's hard to find someone to relate to in a city full of political assholes.

Me- hi baby, how's your day?
Nash💕- Tolerable. Barely. When are you coming back?
Me- Tomorrow. I finished everything, I can't wait for you to see it. I'm just unboxing our stuff.
Nash💕- I'm sure I'll love it. I'll see you at six, heading to the chamber now
Me- I love you 😘
Nash💕- I love you too

I guess it can't be too bad if he says it's tolerable. Matt must be doing okay. Nash has a lot of his clothes in boxes so I unpack them and hang them up in our closet next to mine. It's something so simple but it makes me just as happy as other things to see his clothes next to mine.

I break down the boxes and take them out with the trash. The privacy wall is so convenient. No one can see us, the gate is made of iron and it's code access to open it. We can be completely comfortable in our home and not have to worry about someone spying on us or spotting us in our backyard in our pool. I head back inside and I continue to inbox Nash's things, he has a lot of books that I put away in our library. I come across a book that's strange the cover is made of black leather and when I flip through it, it's completely blank. It's not like a journal or something like that, it looks like an actual book. I set it aside and make a note to ask Nash about it when he's home.

I finish unboxing all of our stuff and I decide to cook dinner for Nash and I. I head out to the grocery store, I drive a clunker because it's all I could afford and it gets me from point a to point b so it does it's job. I feel kind of awkward when I pay for the cart full of groceries that I got mainly because Nash added me to his account and gave me a debit card with my name on it.

I almost lost my shit when I saw how much he has in his checking account and savings account. I know a lot of people have their wealth tied into investments but Nash has all of that plus more. Plus a lot more, actually. I head back home and I chew my lip as I contemplate our relationship. No one knows about us and I want it to remain that way. I know my mother loves to gossip and even if I make her swear not to tell anyone she'll still do it because she also loves to show off. She'll tell her friends that I'm in a relationship with a high ranking U.S. Official and then she'd name Nash after she lets them prod for more information. I'm sure she'd make them swear not to tell anyone, but no one keeps secrets nowadays. I just want to make sure nothing jeopardizes Nash's career, he's doing so many amazing things while he's in office and no matter what he's accomplished he would be shamed out of his job if anyone found out he's in a relationship with a man.

He's done so much for me, he added me to the deed and trusts me to buy whatever we need with his bank account. I don't want to take advantage of his trust. I put away our groceries when I get home. Working with Nash all this time and being together with him has let me know what all his favorites are. It's pretty easy to shop for him. I start cooking the salmon I bought and by the time Nash is home I'm finished cooking. He comes up behind me and wraps his arms around my waist, he presses a gentle kiss on my neck making me shiver.

"Mm, hi baby. I missed you today." I tell him and I turn in his arms, he immediately press a soft kiss on my lips and I lean against the counter, my arms automatically go around his neck.

"I miss you too, Cam. That Matt was trying me patience but he did alright." He replies and we kiss again for a few minutes before we part. He looks at the dinner I've prepared and gives me a smile.

I serve our dinner and we take it into our dining room. Nash brings some wine and I have to say he has excellent taste in wine. It goes perfectly with our dinner. I wait until we're done eating and I've done the dishes to approach Nash and ask him about that strange book.

We head up to our bathroom, Nash showers and joins me in bed. He pulls me into his arms and presses a soft, tender kisses on my lips.

"I love everything about this house and you're amazing at decorating. You made it into our home. I love you so much, baby." Nash murmurs and I flush with happiness. It's crazy how he still can make me blush and make me feel shy. I will never grow tired of hearing him say I love you.

"Thank you, baby. I love you too, so much." I reply and he captures my lips in another kiss. It's slow and unhurried, I can taste the red wine in his lips and he slips tongue into my mouth. I want him so much right now, I need him like I need air.

We take off our clothes and throw them on the floor, he leans back in and kisses me tenderly. I run my hand through his hair and he pulls away, he begins kissing his way down my body until he reaches my weeping cock. I gasp when he licks the pre-cum off of the tip. He tongues the sensitive slip and I arch my back as I moan.

"Oh god, baby. That feels so good," I moan as he starts to suck me slowly. I lick my lips and he growls around my cock sending vibrations shooting up my spine. He pulls away momentarily and I pout, he grabs lube from the nightstand table and then returns to me. He squeezes some lube on his fingers, then he takes me into his mouth again and a few moments later I feel him enter a finger inside of me. We're taking it slow and tender, I love this just as much as I love his rough, dominant side.

He stretches me out until he has three fingers inside of me, he takes it slow and I'm a moaning mess by the time he pulls away and positions his hard cock at my waiting entrance.

He leans down and kisses me deeply as he slides inside of me. I moan into our kiss and he starts to thrust slowly inside of me.

"Fuck, baby. You feel amazing," he mumbles against my lips and my breath hitches when he thrusts harder into me. "So fucking tight..."

He repositions us without sliding out of me so that I'm on top. I grind down on his cock making him let out a low, guttural moan. I bounce on his cock and he thrusts up into me, I moan loudly when he hits my prostate.

"Fuck," I curse and I lean down and press my lips against Nash, my chest touches his and his hands go to my ass. He takes control again and thrusts into me quickly. I'm so close to coming. He slaps my ass lightly and the pleasurable burn makes me release all over Nash. My hole clenches around his cock and he groans as he fills me to the brim with his cum.

Our kiss slows down until I pull away and rest my head on his shoulder. I catch my breath and our bodies cool down. I lift my head s few minutes later and press a gentle kiss on his lips.

"So we basically just christened our bedroom, where will we go next time?" He asks me cheekily.

"I want you to lean me over the counter in our kitchen and fuck me until I can't talk anymore." I murmur and I smirk when his eyes grow dark again.

"God, you drive me so fucking crazy." He whispers and kisses me hard as his hands squeeze my sensitive butt cheeks.

He slides out of me and we stand together. We shower and he dries me and then himself off. We slide back into bed and cuddle close together.

As I'm falling asleep he presses a gentle kiss on my forehead. Life is so amazing right now and I can't wait to see what it has in store for us.

A/n- what book next, my loves? And what did you think about this chapter, it's shorter than my usual chapters but I'm writing shorter chapters so I can update my stories more frequently.