Against the Wind

Nash pulls me towards his desk and he pushes everything onto the floor. He picks me up and places me on top, he attaches his lips to mine right away. We kiss hungrily, I've missed his lips so much in the time we were apart. Our lips make that smacking sound and we begin to undress each other as we move our lips roughly against one another's.

Soon we're naked and when I pull him closer to me, I gasp when I feel his cock rub against mine.

"Fuck, I've missed this." He mutters against my lips and then he pulls away and starts kissing down to my neck. He sucks hard on my sweet spot, making me arch my back from the desk. He bites it hard and I know it's going to leave a mark but I don't care. I feel drunk with lust for him.

I don't want sweet and gentle right now, I want rough and hard. I want to feel him. I want him to drive me insane. He grips my hips tightly as he kisses all the way down to my hard cock. He grabs it with his hand and licks the tip slowly, teasing me.

"Don't tease me baby," I beg and I support my weight one hand and use the other to grip his hair tightly. He doesn't let me control his head and I whine when he licks my cock from top to bottom and back up.

"I like teasing you, Cam." He smiles and sucks lightly on the tip of my cock. "I like driving you crazy, baby."

I moan when he takes me fully into his mouth and starts to suck me slowly.

He stares up at me as he takes his time, I'm going crazy with lust, I want to cum so bad. He starts to move his mouth faster on me and I grip his hair tightly as the pleasure courses through my body.

"That feels so good, Nash." I try to keep my moans low, people are probably starting to arrive to work. He takes me deep into his mouth and he gags but swallows until I feel my cock hit the back of his throw.

I throw my head back and I can't stop the loud moan that leaves my mouth.

Nash pulls away. "You have to be quiet, baby."

I nod frantically, I just want my cock back in his mouth. He strokes my cock and his mouth goes down to my balls, he licks both of them before rolling them in his mouth. My abs contract from the pleasure and when he puts me back into his mouth I can't stop myself from thrusting up into his mouth.

He scrapes his teeth gently on my cock and makes me lose my breath. "Fuck, Nash. I need you inside me baby. I can't wait anymore."

He pulls away with a pop and he strokes my cock slowly. He traces his finger around my hole and looks at me when I stop him.

"I need you now. I want it to hurt, I want it to burn. Make me feel it," I insist and when he stands I wrap my arms around his neck and pull him down to my lips.

We kiss roughly, he sucks on my bottom lip and scrapes his teeth along there. I know they're going to be red and swollen but I really don't give a fuck. He lines his cock up with my hole and starts to slide in.

"Fuck I missed this," he groans and I rake my nails on his back as he starts to thrust in. We stare into each other's eyes as he starts to move, I love the pain mixed with pleasure and I can feel my pre-cum smearing on us as he bends down and kisses me again.

"Fuck me," I moan and he moves faster. The burning gets worse but the pleasure increases as well and soon he's slamming into me.

I can't support my weight any longer and I lie back on his desk. He holds my legs up and he thrusts at an angle that hits my prostate dead on.

"Right fucking there, baby." I gasp and he makes my eyes roll back with pleasure as he doesn't hold back anymore.

"God, I missed you, I missed this. My fucking beautiful little slut." He growls and bends down to kiss me again. He slips his tongue into my mouth and tangles it with mine. I run my hands through his hair as our heads move with the kiss. I can't get enough of him.