Love Is A Twisted Dance

Leaving Nash at the end of the day is the hardest thing for me to do, especially now that I know he reciprocates my feelings. I miss his fervent I love you'is and his passionate kisses. He's completely open to me now, he's longer closed emotionally, I'm almost delirious with happiness. I have dreamed about being in an actual relationship with him since we started fucking and it's almost hard to believe that I'm finally getting what I want.

I see Nash in my future for always, I want to marry him, I want to raise children with him. It all seems within reach now. Obviously I don't know what his plans are for us but that dream is definitely more possible now.

The only thing that makes me feel better is that soon he'll be divorced and all mine. I fall asleep aching for his embrace, I can't wait to wake up and see him again. I'm a love sick fool but I don't care.

The next morning I arrive to the office early, I want to know how everything went with Lea. I open the door to his office and he's leaning against his desk looking down at papers in his hand. I'm momentarily stunned at how fucking beautiful he is and that he's all mine.

He smiles when he sees me and I close the door and lock it behind us. I put our coffee down on his desk and I wrap my arms around his neck, he leans down and presses a soft, gentle kiss on my lips.

"Mm, I missed you last night," he mumbles into our kiss and I rub my hands up and down his back.

"I missed you too," I say and I pull away from his lips and scatter kisses all over his face before returning back to his lip. Our kiss gets more intense as he nips and sucks on my bottom lip. We don't have much time because we have a busy day ahead of us and we still have to prep.

I pull away reluctantly and he pushes my head back to his lips and gives me a few more soft kisses before he lets me go.

"I could kiss you forever and never grow tired of your lips," he murmurs as we shared a heated look and he traces his fingers across my cheek and jawline.

"Luckily for you I feel the same way," I tease him and he gives me a relaxed, happy smile. Seeing him like this makes me crazy happy. I love it. I love him.

"I am very lucky," he responds seriously and I blush.

"How did it go last night?" I ask him and he smirks.

"She never saw it coming. At first she was smug, she thought she'd get this huge payout and she'd be set for life but when I threw the pictures I had of her and her lover she panicked. She is such a money hungry prostitute, I don't know what I ever saw in her to be honest. I don't even think I truly loved her now that I actually know how it feels to be in love. I didn't even let pack up her shit, I just threw her out and I'd already had the locks changed. I told my housekeeper to do set the clothes to Good Will and the jewelry to a charity for them to auction." He explains and I can't stop the triumph that I feel because that witch finally got her comeuppance.

"I wish I could have been a fly on the wall," I tell him and he chuckles.

The rest of the day is busy and we go from meeting to meeting. Everything feels so much better now that Nash and I are actually together. We spend lunch in his office with me sitting on his lap as we feed each other pieces of fruit and kiss in between. We can barely keep our hands off of each other and actually get work done but neither of us care.

Towards the end of the day we are wrapping up and there's a knock on his door. I open it and I'm shoved aside by Lea who storms in, eyes blazing. I close the door behind her and a smirk plays on my lips. I know Nash can handle her so I just stand back an watch with fascination.

"What the fuck, Nash?! You donated all of my clothes and my jewelry?! I have nothing now!! How could you do that?!" She bursts out, she's waving her arms around and she looks ridiculous, she's wearing heels with sweatpants that are obviously too big for her and a faded t-shirt.