WHAT'D YOU CALL ME?!?!?

Start from the beginning

Me being me jumped to another branch like a monkey and saw something in the distance.

....it seemed....

.....familiar....

And then, it hit me!

"AHHHHH YOU FREAKIN' DUCK!!!!!!!!" I yelled holding the duck in a death grip.

"QUACK!!! QUAKC QUACK QUACK QUAAAACK!!!!!!!" Steve.....said......

"Lian!! Let the duck go!!" Sakura yelled.

"NEVER!!!! IT'S STEVE!!!" I screamed and jumped away when she got near.

"SAKURA!!! DON'T TAKE IT OFF HER!!!!" Naruto yelled.

"Why not? She's obviously hurting the poor thing!!" Sakura 'reasoned'.

"Because, that's STEVE!!" Sasuke said, standing in front of her glaring.

"S-Sasuke." Sakura stuttered.

"I don't really want to die by the hands of my red-haired psycho of a ninja." Sasuke stated.

"Thanks Sasuke." I grinned keeping a hold of the duck in my arms which turned out to be a double ganger?!?

(2 seconds later)

"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" I screamed at the top of my lungs and continued on for another few minutes.

(5 mins later)

............

"Do you....think she'lll be okay?" Naruto asked while I lay on the ground, next to a tree.....curled up in a ball.....

"I'm....actually worried about her...." Sasuke muttered, scratching his duck like hair.

Kakashi-sensei sighed and tried to aproach me for the seventh time but a jumped into the air and snapped at him....like a crocodile.

"Lian, it's fine, you'll have another chance to get 'Steve'." Kakashi-sensei said with a cautious look.

"I had him....I had him.....but he disappeared....." I muttered really quickly and sitting back down and bringing my knees to my chest.....rocking myself lightly.

"Alright team, search for more tracks and I'll be back soon. I've just got to take Lian back somewhere..." Kakashi-sensei said.

"Where to, sensei?" Sakura asked as Kakashi picked me up, still in my ball shape form.

He sighed, "It's not far..."

- - - - - - - - - - - - - -

"YAY!!!!" I cheered.

"WOOHOO!!!!"

"YEAH!!!"

...oh hi! Come join me!!

What am I doing?

I'm bouncing off the padded walls, floor and roof of this awesome place!!!

It's so much fun!!!

I'm not feeling so bad about STEVE now!!

"Alright, that's your time up kid." Ibiki said tucking my arma nd draggin me out of the room.

I sighed and pouted. I love that room.....I get taken to this huge white house three times a year and it's sooooooooo much fun!!!

"So, how's she doing?" Kakashi asked Mr.Gum :3

"Hiya Mr.Gum!!!" I cheered.

"Hey Lian." he replied smiling, then turned to Kakashi, "She's still MU."