WHAT'D YOU CALL ME?!?!?

Start from the beginning

The his right.

I then looked at the back of his neck.

Then in his hair.

I shook my head at her, "He's not yours Sakura."

Everyone gasped and Sasuke jumped away, hiding behind Kakashi.....

"WHAT?!?!?!?!!?"

"NOOOO ARE YOU A FANGIRL??!?!?!?!?!?!?!!" Naruto screamed, making me fall over in shock.

I stared at him in shock and fear, "WHY THE HELL WOULD YOU THINK THAT?!?!?!!?!"

"BECAUSE YOU DEFIED SAKURA WHEN SHE SAID HE WAS HERS!!!!!!!" Naruto yelled back.

"I MEANT THAT THERE WAS NO LABEL OR TATOO OR ANYTHING SAYING THAT IT WAS HER PROPERTY!!!!!" I screamed, falling back, losing oxygen quick. "....man, I'm tired..."

"Well, now that that's cleared, let us get moving onto our main topic." The Hokage said.

"Turtles." I nodded with a smirk making everyone sweatdrop.

"...ugh, he meant the mission, Lian..." Sasuke said, pointing to the Hokage who was holding up a folder with the documents we needed.

"Oh." I blinked then grinned, "I knew it, all along!!"

This caused everyone to sweatdrop and say in complete and utterly creepy union, "Sure you did..."

- - - - - - - - - - - - -

"To tell you the truth, I think we should be hunting down Steve..." I stated while searching for tracks.

Hey there! So, basically, me and my team have to find leads as to find out where someone, perhaps an enemy ninja, maybe a spy, or maybe someone who just got LOST!!!....is.

"I found a leaf." I called.

"What's so special about it?" Sakura called in a lame as voice.

"It's pretty." I replied with a pouting smile, -> :3

I heard a few sighs from the people of my group which made me grin.

"Messed up, kid." Sakura muttered.

"And proud!!" I grinned, pulling back the bush to find foot prints. "Hey!! I found something!!"

"What is it this time, air?" Sakura called.

"Yes, but there's something else, too!!" I yelled.

My team arrived in next to...a second and I pointed at the footprints.

"Good job, Lian." Kakashi praised quickly and bent down to look at them better.

"Pft, favourite..." Sakura blushed with anger, looking away.

I shook my head, knowing I'm DEFINETELY not Kakashi-sensie's favourite. It's probably Sasuke. You know....both sharingan users....both calm...both not insane....

"These footprints are quite recent. Search around this area to see if you can find anything else." Kakashi-sensei ordered.

- - - - - - - - - - -

"Lian, what're you doing up there?" Sasuke asked from the ground.

......no I wasn't hovering or flying (I wish TT-TT)

I was just up in a tree.

"No!! I'm searching from the trees!!!" I grinned.

Sasuke sighed and turned to the direction Kakashi-sensei was in. "Kakashi-sensei! She's still not coming down!!"