Chapter 13

Your POV
(Kinda trying something new)

"I gave everything up for you so easily," Lauren starts whispering after a long moment of silence.

She's uncertain if you can still hear her. Your heartbeat has slowed down, as has your breathing. You're probably asleep, even though nowadays You can't really be sure anymore. But that doesn't matter. Lauren needs this to be said. She needs to confess how she feels about you. About the life you two shared.

"I gave you everything so easily. And now that I know the outcome, I've seen the path and the terrible ending ... Y/N, I'd do it again in a heartbeat."

She strokes the top of  your cute nose and starts to smile. You're not responding anymore. You drifted to another place, in her arms. You're far gone and Lauren's heart is breaking. It's breaking with the strength of an earthquake.

"I regret nothing," she whispers through her tears. "Not a single fight, not even your worst day. Because it was so easy, just being with you. So breathtakingly, utterly joyous, exhilaratingly, perfectly easy. And I've never been happier than when I was with you."

She bends over and barely makes it to kiss her your temple. Her head stays there a little longer. To absorb your touch, to memorize the sound of your breathing. And to whisper how much she loves you.

15 hours earlier

"Hey Lo, can I ask something?" You gulped. Lauren quirks an eyebrow, hearing your audible gulp and she replies with a nod. "Do you think I'll live?" Lauren gives you a sympathetic look and reaches for your hand, rubbing it softly. You two were on the bed, watching netflix.

"Yeah of course." She tries to reassure you with smile but it really doesn't. Deep down, you're really scared. Last week, you went to surgery hoping to put an end to the tumor but somehow it failed and it's still there. The disappointment on your face was something Lauren never wanted to see. She was optimistic about the whole situation. "You're gonna live. I know you will okay? Don't give up Y/N." Her voice sounded strain, saying those words.

You sighed, "Why not? I'm gonna die soon. It's so obvious Lauren. The doctors don't even have the guts to say it to my face." She gives you a disbelief look and you just shrug at her.

"Y/N." It comes out cold. Lauren replaces her current expression with a blank one. You feel uneasy right now with her green orbs glaring right into yours but it was mesmerizing at the same time. "I don't want you to ever say that again." She softly says. The Cuban was trying to find some kind of hope to hang on to. She too was scared but she was putting on a brave face for you.

"I'm sorry. I've just been so....off." Lauren moves over, straddling your lap and she wraps her arms around your neck.

"I understand. Maybe I could help with that." Lauren leans in, inches apart from your face. Before she did anything further, she flickered her eyes between your eyes and lips. You slowly leaned in, molding into her plump lips with your own and a rush of happiness is felt. How the taste of her lips drove you insane. You moved your hands to her hips and gripped them tightly while giving it a light squeeze then you slowly dragged your hands to her ass, giving another squeeze but much harder. She gasps against your mouth and you felt arousal shoot through you.

You smirk, "Sexy."

"I'll show you sexy." Lauren whispers seductively into your ear. As she stayed straddled in your lap, she pulled her shirt over her head revealing herself in a red lace bra and her shirt flew across the room. Your favorite bra. Wink. The next thing you stripped off was her bra exposing her brown flesh nipples. You couldn't wait to get a taste of those. As you continued scanning your eyes all over her body, her toned abs taunted you, wanting to be touched. Or licked. So you did. You touched Lauren's abs, trying to re-explore her body once again. You moved your hands down to her sweatpants and you played with her waistband silently asking for her permission.

"Baby girl, you know you don't have to ask." She giggled. As soon as she said that, you flipped positions with her and tugged off her sweat pants. In plain sight, you could obviously see her underwear was soaked. In a swift motion, your fingers hooked onto her soaked underwear and pulled it towards you, off her legs. You licked your lips at the sight, and she watched you eye her core hungrily.

She could cum at the sight.

Before you could do anything else, she stopped you which made you give her a questioning look.

"You have too much clothing on." You grinned at her and stripped your clothing, article by article being revealed as much as Lauren. After being fully naked, you wanted to your take time journeying Lauren's beautiful body. You began to kiss down her neck to atop of her chest, leaving trails of kisses. You then sucked on one of her brown jewels making her moan quietly while your other hand massaged her other breast. After a few minutes of giving her other breast the same treatment, you placed one of Lauren's legs over your shoulder and kissed the inside of her thigh. Next, you positioned your body so your face was in front of her center and you could feel heat radiating. Her clean shaven core glistened at your sight. "Take it slow okay?" She warned you. You knew this regarded your sickness.

You shrugged it off and focused on the sight in front of you. In an instant, you dive your tongue into Lauren. In response, she grips your "hair", wraps her legs around your head tightly and her back arches off the bed. You continue thrusting your tongue into her, making her moan your name simultaneously. As your nose keeps bumping into her clit, her grips get tighter and it feels painful but you don't mind. Her hips grind into your face wanting to get deeper with each thrust.

It took a few more thrusts until her grinding slows down as her walls began to clench against your tongue and you move your tongue slowly in and out of her, letting her ride out her orgasm. You pull away from her center to give her a passionate kiss on the lips, making her moan as she tasted herself. She pulls back with a big smile plastered on her face.

"Your turn." You couldn't help but feel more turned on as you already are.

...

Lauren's POV
I stirred awake as I laid naked cuddled against Y/N. I looked up at her and smiled at her. She was so beautiful. Last night was amazing. I've never felt so much happiness in so long and Y/N was the cause of it.

She was my world.

My stomach started to growl so I began to kiss her neck, trying to get her to wake up to make me breakfast. She didn't respond. I shifted my body and straddled her lap.

"Baby, wake up." I pouted, shaking her a little bit. I leant down, planting kisses all over her face. "Babe." I giggled as I continued kissing her. There was something wrong but I didn't know how to explain it. She wasn't that heavy of a sleeper. I furrowed my eyebrows in confusion. I shook Y/N really hard and she still hasn't woken up. "Babe, wake up. Stop playing around. It's not funny." She was just kidding right?

I felt my heart sink as a bad thought came into mind. She could be dead. I shook my head and continued shaking Y/N. "L/N, wake the hell up." I pressed my ear against Y/N's chest and I could hear her heartbeat moving slowly. I pulled away from her lap and grabbed my phone from the nightstand and began calling the ambulance.

"Hello!"

"Hi, how ma-"

"My girlfriend won't wake up. Please send someone over. Her heart rate is slowing down and I don't know what's happening. Please." I shakily said as I realized there was tears streaming down my face.

"We'll send someone over right away." The line clicked and I went over to my closet to get dressed and so did Y/N before they came over. Well I had to dress her. As I looked at Y/N more, she began to look lifeless and she actually looks dead.

I don't know what to do without her if she died. She can't be dead. That wouldn't be fair to me. I need her.

I need Y/N.

A/N: Netflix and chill turned into Medics and Kill jajaja Im funny😂 jk