Chapter 3

"Babe, don't push me out please. Tell me. I know there's something wrong and you're not telling me!" Soon her face was quickly replaced with horror. "Did you cheat on me? "Did you do something worse? Everytime I look at you, the spark in your eyes are gone. It's like you fell out of love with me. I still love you Y/N!" She sounded almost desperate, hoping I would love her back. "Talk to me."

"Lauren...I love you okay?" I forced a smile, knowing she wouldn't believe it.

"Stop lying to me Y/N. I can't stand all of these lies. Y/N, you go out and you never tell me where you go and it worries me. We are suppose to be truthful with each other. We are going to get married." Moments later, tears streamed down Lauren's face and it broke me, having to see her like that because of me. She was insecure.

"Lauren..." I sighed, running my hand through my hair. Before I could hold the sobbing mess, she pulled away from me.

"Please tell me you're not cheating on me. I trust you but you're not convincing me Y/N."

I stood silently, not bothering to say anything else. I stared blankly at her and she gave me an unbelievable look.

"Y/N, you didn't right?" She choked out.

I hate having to do this to her. Lauren was my life. She was my everything and I'm pushing it all away. I hate myself.

"I can't do this anymore. I'm leaving and I'm moving out. Take this shitty apartment and ring. I would never do that to you. I can't believe I wasn't good enough for you." She threw her engagement ring on the ground and stormed out of the living room, heading to our bedroom. I clenched my jaw in anger.

Minutes later, she came out with a large suitcase and a small picture frame of her and I. Her eyes were puffy,red and her makeup smeared all over her face. She took a good glance at me before slamming the door shut.

"Goodbye Y/N." She muttered, behind the door.

I gasped as I sat up from bed. Another nightmare. I turned my head and a blonde girl was lying where once my Cuban used to lie. She was gone now. All because of a string of lies and secrets.

If I told Lauren about it, she would be more heartbroken. It was better this way.