Chapter 4

I drag myself into the studio, waiting for my interview to begin and dreading for the session to end as quick as possible. How the hell do you wake up this early for an interview? This isn't my first but like how can you? I began my modeling job to distract myself from Lauren which usually worked since I always brought a girl home almost every other day. They even called me, "The Latina Casanova". What a lame ass name.

"Y/N, we have some special guests here. If you don't mind, make new friends. One of them will be interviewing you and asking you questions. You'll be featured in an article apparently, nice. Anyways, show them a good time and have fun!" Sarah exclaimed, pointing to my office.

Have fun. Yippee!

"Sure." I mentally rolled my eyes at her bubbly, annoying and cheery self. My manager Sarah always had good energy and positive vibes but there's a certain point where it gets really annoying. I head towards my office and I open the door, revealing familiar hair features.

Lauren POV
"Camila. I have to go interview this model for my boss! If I don't, she's gonna fire my ass. Hurry up! Don't forget to bring your camera!"

"Coming!" She hollered, dashing out of the bedroom with her camera. Camila smiled at me before planting a kiss on my lips. I can't say I don't enjoy her lips or I'd be lying.

Camila and I have been dating for a year and you can say I'm happy to be with her. It's not the same as my previous relationship but it still works. I love Camila but my heart is still mending from my previous lover. I'm not over her. I wish I was.

I just couldn't believe that she let me walk out of the door.

Am I not enough?

"Hey...What's wrong?" Camila lifted my chin up, bringing me out of my thoughts.

"Yeah, I'm fine. Let's just go." Camila shrugged it off and walked outside.

...

Once we arrive at the studio, Camila and I were told to wait in a office. I glance around and take in the office and there's lots of Victoria's Secret catalogs and panties. It's probably just for packaging. The office was cosy and big with a large window that peers out into the city.

"It's nice here babe." I nodded agreeing.

Before I could say anything else, a door was opening and revealing the last person I'd see on Earth.

"Lauren." She said shockingly. I am quite shocked at this encounter as well. Y/N sends us a small smile. I take a long glance at her and she looked really different. Her eyes had bags under them, and they were filled with sorrow. Her smile didn't reach her eyes as well. She looked broken.

Your Pov
There's hundreds of emotions rushing through me and I don't know how to react to that. I went to my desk and sat down in my chair. "A-Are you the writer?" What the fuck Y/N! Shit. Seriously.

"Yeah.." She quietly giggled but stopped as she widened her eyes at her sudden action. That angelic sound that I loved so much.

Ouch though.

"Who's this?" I composed myself and I sat up straighter, staring at the other girl beside Lauren. She is cute. I couldn't help but feel a little jealous.

"Camila Cabello, I'm Lauren's girlfriend and the photographer." The girl smiled and she stood up to shake my hand which I didn't take. I glanced at her hand then to Lauren who rolled her eyes. She knew I was jealous. Her smile faltered as she sat down. "I'm a big fan by the way. You're really gorgeous." She awkwardly shifted in her seat.

God, I'm so mean.

"Aren't you going to say anything back?" Lauren raised an eyebrow in annoyance.

"Why?" Sometimes I love getting under Lauren's skin. It was hot, seeing her angry.

"It's rude and you sh-" She growled. Lauren was angry, not what I did to Camila but she's still angry at the fact that I let her walk out of the door. I know her. I can read her like a book.

"Babe, it's okay. I'm fine with it." Camilla cut Lauren off, placing her hand on top of Lauren's thigh. I breathed deeply, angry at the sight.

And babe? Seriously?

"Listen to Camilla, she's fine with it. I'm just teasing." I chuckled, leaning back in my chair.

"It's Camila." Camilla corrected, which I didn't bother listening to. Aw well.

"Can we just get started?" Lauren fumed, her nostrils flaring and you could literally see steam come out of her head. Just kidding.

"Yeah."

"Okay." She looked at her notepad, before asking me questions. "How did you feel when you were chosen to be a model of Victoria's Secret?"

"Great."

"Have any ex-lovers?" Her eyes widen at the question.

"Just you." Camilla flickered her eyes between her and I.

"What's it like to be a model?"

"It's exciting." Lauren rolled her eyes at me before huffing.

"Can you not give me one word answers. I need descriptive answers and this can't count as descriptive."

"Can we do this some other time?" I asked, irritated. I'm so tired. I can't do this right now.

I also have somewhere to go too..

"We just got here!" Lauren stood up from her chair and flailed her arms at me.

"I'm sorry okay? Can we reschedule? I'm just not feeling it right now. I also have somewhere to be." I sheepishly said but it only angered her only further.

"Cut the crap Y/N. You don't want to be in the same room as your ex-fiancee." That's not true. I missed her like crazy.

"Yeah. Can I go now? I have to meet up with someone."

"Babe, let her go. We can reschedule ." Camilla spoke up. Thanks buddy!

"Meet up for your quick fuck?! Does it always have to be this way?" Lauren yelled, not fazing me one bit. I'm too tired to even fight back.

"Lauren..." I sighed.

"What? Am I wrong? Why don't you say anything?"

"Babe." Camilla warned.

"Camila, can I talk to Y/N in private?" Lauren calmly asked.

"Not like this."

"Fine. Stay." She then focused her attention on to me once again. She studied me and realized I was genuinely tired. Lauren's face softens but fades away in a matter of seconds. "I just want answers." She begged.

"To what?" I innocently asked which caused her to roll her eyes at me. I knew what she wanted but I just wanted to lighten the mood.

"Quit fucking around. You're such a fucking cheater. I always thought you would never do something like that but you proved me wrong. I'm so sick of doing this with you. I don't know why I wasted so much time with you. Why didn't you fight for me?"

"I was sick." I cringed at my own words.

"What?" Lauren softly said.

"I was sick two years ago. Correction, I am sick. I've been sick Lo. I have cancer and I couldn't bring myself to tell you because I loved you too much. It's why I've been out and I never told you about it" I choked out. I hated talking about my sickness.

"You should've told me."

"I didn't want your pity. I don't want you to watch me die! You deserve someone better who's healthy an-"

"I hated you. I hated you these past two years, thinking you cheated on me. I would've been there for you Y/N."

I didn't say anything else. We just had an intense stare down which felt like hours.

"Y/N, how long do you have?" Lauren finally spoke up, with her voice laced with fear.

"Not long...."

A/N: Didnt expect that didn't you? Long chapter yay! Don't forget to vote and comment! Yay!