Chapter 8

Lauren dragged me to a familiar apartment, maybe it was mine. She dived her hand into my purse, shuffling through it and she held out keys like it was a trophy while shouting, "AHA!".

She plunged the keys into the hole and twisting it around so the door would unlock. Once the door unlocked, Lauren pushed me inside and immediately shut the door. Then she pushed me against the wall, her lips crashing into mine in the process.

I could feel myself sobering up a little. Oh gosh.

I had enough of Lauren dominating so I switch our positions so Lauren was against the wall. My hands glided over her back muscles, lowering to her round ass, kneading them tenderly then I hoist her waist up and she wraps her legs around me. I pull my lips away from Lauren's mouth dragging it down slowly to her neck.

Another angelic sound escaping her lips.

My eyes were tightly closed, feeling the wetness increase between my legs and I reached for Lauren's face to kiss her yet again.

Footsteps approach towards us so I pause, making Lauren groan. I shot my head towards the sound and a silhouette stands in the middle of the hall.

A familiar voice speaks, "Babe? What going on?" 

Who's apartment are we at?

A/N: sorry its kinda short.