Chapter 9

"What the hell? Gigi, is that you?" I pulled away from Lauren clumsily.

She turned on the lights, making herself visible. I pinch the bridge of my nose in frustration.

"Yeah. I was waiting for you to come home but you seem occupied," She eyed Lauren up and down with disgust. "Who's this?" She said harshly.

"This is my ex Lauren. Lauren mee-" Before I could finish, Lauren interrupted me with a burp.

"Yeah I know her. Gigi Hadid." Lauren rolled her eyes.

"Right." I bit my lip from not saying anything further because I was frustrated right now.

I'm sexually frustrated.

"So are you going to leave or what?" Gigi says with disinterest dripping from her voice.

"Are you going to leave? We were in the middle of something." Lauren shot back at the blonde, making me mentally pump my fists.

Gigi raised an eyebrow while  replying coldly, "Leave. Don't you have a girlfriend to go home to?" Lauren just stood there with wide eyes and her mouth gaped. She mumbled out a few coherent words before shutting the door behind her, leaving the apartment.

"Gigi. Go home! We will talk later." I was hot on Lauren's trail, following her. "Lo, come back. We can just cuddle or whatever." I ran my hand through my hair.

She ignored me and continued walking.

"Well, can we still be friends?" I squeaked. As I quicken my pace, I stopped Lauren from walking any further. My chest began to heave and it hurt like a bitch. "Shit. I forgot." I gasped desperately for air.

"Are you okay?" Concern etched all over her face. I nodded as I began to take deep breaths.

"Lauren...Are you okay?" I mocked her, trying to lighten the mood.

Her demeanor changed from giggles to guilt before replying, "No. I cheated on Camila. She's gonna be devastated."

"Did you at least have fun tonight?"

"Yeah." She admitted with a grin.

"Good." I nodded. "Um...So I have an appointment next week. Will you b-" Before I could finish, she immediately accepted.

Lauren gets up and drags me along. We disappear into the hallway, where the lighting was dim. I touch her smooth face and frown.

"I like you." I suddenly whisper.

Shit.

"Oh, I like you too." She smirks back at me.

But I shake my head, thinking Lauren didn't get the idea. I say it once again but stuttering: "No, you don't understand. I really, really like you."

An amused and joyous face starts nodding.

"I really, really like you too." she assures me with a big smile plastered on her face.

We're both stuck in a daze as we stare at one another.

"No, Lauren, I ..." I'm worried, she doesn't understand.

But Lauren stops me abruptly, putting her index finger on my pouty lips: "Y/N?"

"Yeah?"

Lauren replaces her finger with her lips and kisses me. It felt long and tenderly, until butterflies come flying out of my ears. I could feel my heart starting to pounding uncontrollably. When we both pull away, I could feel my feet trembling.

"I understand." Lauren explains.

In that moment, I realize that I have been wrong. I didn't just like Lauren. I was in love with her. Well I am still in love with her.

A/N: :)) this chapter was bad.. 😂