Chapter 2

Your Pov

"But baby, you promised. Can we go please? You know how much I love going to their concerts!" Lauren pouted. I couldn't say no to that. She knew I couldn't resist that pout.

I stared at my beautiful fiancee and watched the way she spoke. The way she talked about what she loved was full of passion. One of the things I loved about her. I never wanted to lose her. Lauren Jauregui was the best thing that has ever happened to me.

"Babe! Are you listening?" Lauren whined, making me giggle. I tucked a strand of her hair behind her ear and I continued staring at her.

"You're so beautiful Lo," I softly said as I placed a kiss on her nose. "I love you."

"I love you too." Lauren replied with a big smile on her face. A smile that could light up the world.

But she's gone now. It's been two years since she left and I'm sure you probably can tell, I've been broken about it. I love Lauren. All I've been doing lately is fucking girls, getting drunk and working late nights. I take another sip of whiskey out of the large bottle.

"Y/N..." A voice bringing me out of my thoughts.

"Yeah?" I asked, staring out the window in front of me. It was view of the beautiful New York City.

"How are you feeling? Y/BF/N told me about last night. She told me to come to your penthouse and come check up on you. She would do it herself but she's working." I nodded, not bothering to turn around and talk to her. "I'm worried about you babe." She added.

"Cara, I'm fine." I quickly said. That was a lie. I'm not fine at all. Was I convincing her? Or myself?

"This penthouse is depressing. I get that you and Lauren used to live in here together but don't you think it's time to move on? This penthouse isn't helping. It's a reminder of what you've lost." Hearing that last part made my heart sink.

"I know I lost her Cara. Stop reminding me. I'm only holding on to it because it's the only thing that I have close to her. It's been two years and I get that. I want to move on. I do. But my heart's not having it. It hurts too much Cara." Before I knew it, I was breaking down. Tears were streaming down my face and Cara rushed to my side, holding me.

"Shh..It's okay." Cara cooed, rocking me back and forth.

A/N: Dont forget to vote and comment guys :) On the next chapter, I'll get into you and Lauren's past.. :)