Chapter 7

Your POV
The session usually takes several hours to process everything. I felt so exhausted during the photoshoot and Sarah kept encouraging me to go home early but I assured her I was fine. The bitch can't stop being nice for once. I know she's out to get me for my money. You can't tell me that every nice lady out there don't want your money when they actually do. The reason I still haven't fired her is because she's really good at what she does.

Money wise.

Once I finish my photoshoot, I immediately call my assistant Tracy to go pick up my medication. She's so useless. While I waited in my office, someone softly knocked on my door.

"Come in." The door slowly opens, displaying one of the most beautiful women I've ever laid my eyes on. Let's not forget one of the best women I've slept with too. "What are you doing here?" Shock laced with my voice.

"I came to see you. You've been dodging my calls." She pouted playfully as she locked the door behind her and moved closer to my desk.

Shit. I know where this is going.

"My phone broke." I lied. I leaned back in my chair and eyed the girl as she got closer with every word that came out of my mouth.

"Really? It sounds like you are trying to avoid me." She says unconvincingly. Now she stood in front of my desk, with her hands placed on top. "How are you feeling baby?" The Blonde asks, indicating my sickness.

"I'm fine." I quickly said. I wasn't comfortable talking to her about it.

"You know," She began. "I've always wanted you to fuck me on this desk." The girl bluntly said which made me smirk.

But of course. It's Gigi Hadid.

Gigi dragged her hand across my desk while moving around the desk so she could be pressed up against me. She pushed my chair back before straddling my lap.

"Gigi?" A familiar voice called from the other side from my door. The doorknob started to shake. She rolled her eyes and pulled away from my lap.

"Call me?" The Blonde huffed out, and walked to the door to unlock it. I nodded while I smiled at the distressed Blonde.

The door was swung open, revealing Kendall Jenner. She was quite a beauty. Did I also forget to mention I slept with her too?

Had quite an adventure.

Kendall flickered her eyes between me and Gigi with her eyebrows furrowed. She was trying to decipher what had happened minutes ago.

"Hey K," I flashed my teeth at her with a wink. I saw Gigi visibly clench her fists and a jealous look written across her face. In response I smirked at her.

"Hey Y/NN! I was trying to find Gigi so we could start on our photoshoot. Now I could see that she was busy." She looked down at her feet. "We should hang out again like old times. Call me." I nodded.

Then the pair left, leaving me alone in the office. Moments later, Tracey came back in my office with my prescription. I politely thank her before telling her to shoo.

I glanced at my watch and it was 5:30 p.m. already. My phone started to ring.

Lauren is calling...

I answer the phone.

"You done with everything yet? Camila is having a night in with her friend Dinah and she's waiting for me to leave." She giggled.

Her laughs kill me every time. Ugh.

"Hello?" She calls making me pull out of my trance.

"Uh. Yeah I just finished, babe. Can you come pick me up?"

There was a long pause before Lauren answered which made me really confused but I shrugged it off.

"Yeah I'll be there soon." The line clicked.

...
It took two hours before Lauren arrived due to the traffic here. It's shit here in New York.

Once Lauren and I got to the club, let's just say we already had several to drink. I couldn't keep my hands off of Lauren but she didn't seem to mind.

"Let's dance!" I yelled over the music, grabbing her hand and pulling her to the dance floor where there was dozens of sweaty bodies dancing their asses off.

I only call you when it's half past five
The only time that I'll be by your side
I only love it when you touch me, not feel me

When I'm fucked up, that's the real me

When I'm fucked up, that's the real me, yeah

I only fuck you when it's half past five
The only time I'd ever call you mine

I only love it when you touch me, not feel me

She grabbed my waist while keeping a good distance from each other. The drunk person I am pressed my ass against her center, eliciting a moan from her lips. I couldn't help but smirk.

Moments later, we started to grind on each other and I loved this feeling so much. It felt so good. I wanted more.

I turned around, wrapping my arms around her neck and her eyes met mine. She licked her lips in a sensual manner while her eyes darkened, filled with lust. Before I could pull away, Lauren crashes her lips onto mine. She takes no time re-discovering my mouth with her tongue darted inside.

I catch a breath as Lauren suddenly replaces her lips to my collarbone.

This feels way too good.

An arousing feeling fires up in my stomach. It's wanting, loving - it's overwhelming. It's sexual.

I pant, as my mind can't seem to organize its thoughts, even after persistently trying. The touch of Lauren does that to me.

The Jauregui Effect.

A/N: ;)

We are just friends. Maybe we're just lonely, desperate for company. We have seen each other's bodies countless times, naked even. Now thinking about the next time I can touch Lauren, makes me edgy.

I move my hands slowly down her back, reaching for her ass and giving it a nice squeeze. Another moan escaping her lips.

God, I love her ass.

Before I knew it, Lauren and I were in the taxi cab going to god knows where. The whole ride was filled giggles and hiccups while touching each other in places that shouldn't be touched.

What's to come next?

A/N: Vote and commentt my babes!!!!