Chapter 11

Once Lauren and I arrive at my apartment, I head to my room and plop myself down on the bed with the worst feelings swirling around in my body. Nothing can compare to feeling like this.

It was like a void in my body. I feel so empty and I didn't know how to fill it. It was hard, having to deal with this with Lauren because she means the world to me.

I felt the bed dip, bringing me out of my thoughts. There I found my green eyed beauty staring at me with a soft smile on her face.

She leant forward intertwining her hand with mine, "Hey baby."

I smiled, "Hey Lo."

"What's going on in your head right now?" Lauren tilted her head like a puppy, observing me.

"How much of a great support you've been and I'm really s-" Before I could finish, she placed her finger on my lips indicating me to be quiet.

"Don't say it. It's not your fault." She softly said.

I sighed, "Okay."

I scan my eyes all over her face, taking in the view of how beautiful she was. I want to spend the rest of my life with this girl.

She belongs with me. This could be our second chance at forever. Our first chance didn't work, maybe our second could.

"Marry me?" I blurt out.

Her eyes widen and her mouth opens agape. I pull my hand away, clenching a fist. I mentally panicked, and I wanted nothing but to literally die. Shit.

MAYBE SHE DOESN'T WANT TO MARRY ME.

She's still dating that Canola Cabyellow chick.

"Laur, That w-" She crashed her lips against mine, causing me to smile against her lips. Did this mean she want to be with me? She pulled away breathless and offered me a big smile which I returned.

"Of course. Yes. A million times yes."