(Seijuro Mikoshiba) The College Experience PART 2

A/n: Ok, so, I realized that I'm still not done with this so there will be a THIRD PART. Holy hell, why is this so long? I guess just to make up for not writing Seijuro before XD But, I hope you all enjoy. Also, I just recently listened to the song I posted above, and I'm absolutely in love with it! Plus, I thought it fits quite nicely to this little story, so listen to it if you want! It's Candy by Red Velvet <3

Hopefully, I'll be finishing this oneshot (three-shot? Idk) soon... well before college kills me. DX

Oh, and since I'm on such an EXO kick (a KPop group if you don't know, I highly recommend them!) I might want to do a small series. Like, give me one of their song titles and a Free! boy to write an oneshot for? It's just an idea for now, but I would like you guys' input on this! Like, for example: "XOXO with Sousuke" I think it'd be fun, plus it would give me the excuse to listen to EXO shamelessly while writing XD

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Hey idiot!"

Oh how those words sounded like beautiful music to Mikoshiba Seijuro's ears. The tall junior turned around and smiled to himself when he spotted a particular (e/c) eyed girl coming towards him.

My, the months he and (F/n) knew each other passed by so quickly. Seijuro meant it when he wanted to be good friends with the girl, despite the horrible first impression. By the time he had paid her in fully for her busted laptop, he could comfortably say they were decent friends. But now that even more time had passed since then, they've grown even closer and Seijuro knew how dangerous it came to be. Because, he knew since he first laid eyes on her, he was in awe. Now? He was undeniably in love with the poor "Frisbee victim".

He wasn't sure how it got to that point, but he was more than willing to embrace it. Seijuro knew he couldn't leave the girl alone, despite her commands of doing so in the first couple months of meeting. He was so intrigued and he liked how strong willed she could be. She works hard in her classes and was an overall kind person, someone Seijuro can respect at first glance. But, he knew he was going in deep when he noticed how fast his heart raced whenever (F/n) laughed at his stories. Or how warm his face flared when she smiled genuinely at him. Nowadays, he couldn't stop thinking of their times together. He made sure to get in every detail of her being in his mind. Her sparkling, (e/c) orbs that crinkled when she's overjoyed with something. The way her (s/c) skin looked so smooth and soft to him, that it had become harder for him to not reach out and touch and caress her. And the way her (h/c) tresses shined under the sunlight while they sit outside to relax. Everything about (F/n) captivated him. And maybe, it was actually love in first sight. He could believe that, remembering how much he wanted to take care of the girl after the Frisbee incident.

Regardless of how close the two became to be, (F/n) was still reserved. As much as Seijuro wanted to pry and help her with her problems, she would dismiss it and tell him not to worry about it. How can he not? He could clearly see how stressed she was and how crazy her parents are making her. He wanted to do anything in his power to help the girl he fallen in love with.

But unknown to him, he did help (F/n).

She may still be stressed with school, her future, and her parents, but she had become more carefree. She made sure to make some time for herself, rather than putting in hours of work. She realized how much she missed chilling in her room and watching her anime, or going outside to sit on a bench and read her favorite manga. Or lazing around somewhere on campus and let her music play into her ears. Just a short moment to not worry about a single thing was something she needed, and Seijuro made her realize that. Sure, (F/n) wanted to be successful in life but who said she needs to do everything all at once?