(Makoto Tachibana) Mistaken

A/n: Yay! I did it, you guys. I finished this little series. And I am overwhelmed by the amount of views and votes and comments my oneshots have gotten since starting this! Thank you everyone! This makes me so happy.

After this, I will do two more oneshots for Free! before I stop, like I've said in my last oneshot. Anyone excited for my first attempt to write a lemon? Haha, oh gaaawd. I'll try my best.

If you don't know who Natsuki Shinomiya is, I'm sorry, but he's pretty important to this oneshot, since I've been inspired to write with him in mind. He's from Uta no Prince-Sama, the anime I've been obsessed to lately! (I just finished the first season, YAS). I recommend it. But, anyway, if you don't know this character, I'll give you a small description so you can have a glimpse of what he's like (taken from the wiki):

He has an extreme fondness for cute and small things. He likes cooking, though his food is usually disastrous and inedible. He has a split personality and suffers from "Gemini syndrome": when he takes his glasses off, his personality changes to a very violent person named Satsuki, but when his glasses are back on, he reverts back to Natsuki with no memory of what happened. Satsuki is aggressive and rude, but is more talented than Natsuki when it concerns to music. He plays the viola, though he used to play the violin.

And, there you go. I hope you guys enjoy this one! This is my bae (also Sousuke), so I hope I did the precious sunshine some justice!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~Makoto's POV~

"Don't worry too much about it, Mako-chan! I'm sure (F/n)-chan had a really good reason as to why she couldn't join us today," Nagisa tried to comfort me from my slight disappointment.

"Yeah, Makoto-senpai. (F/n) would be here with us if she could," Rei added in.

I bared my two kouhais an appreciative grin. Despite all of my friends' encouraging words that I shouldn't be too sad over the (h/c) haired girl, my mind was hopelessly filled with her and only her. I wish I could push it aside and move on so the boys and I could have fun at the Samezuka Academy festival but... my heart ached for her presence.

Everyone mentioned to me how obvious of a crush I had on (L/n) (F/n). But I couldn't help it, I was smitten with her the moment we were both first years in Iwatobi High. All it took was one glance at her and I was done for. She was so cute! (F/n) had these dazzling, (e/c) orbs that I loved to gaze into whenever we talked to each other. Her (h/l), (h/c) locks framed her face perfectly. Her smile could light up a cloudy day in mere seconds! She was also sweet, friendly, considerate, caring, the list will just go on and on. She has told me before about her flaws but, honestly, she was still perfect in my eyes.

Plus, as a last resort, I was finally going to ask her out today after three years of knowing her.

"Here, Mako-chan, have this!" I don't know when the blond gotten it, but he held up the cotton candy to my face. I gratefully take the sweet treat into my hand and take a small nibble into it, letting the sugary taste melt in my mouth. "It's good, right?"

I gave him a nod before taking another small bite. "Thank you, Nagisa-kun."

"Whoa, that sounds so cute! We need to go to that!~" I heard a loud voice chime in delight somewhere in the distance. Out of habit, I turned my head towards the owner of the voice. Near the entrance of the building, I see a tall, bespectacled guy with blond tufts of hair. He looked to be talking to someone significantly smaller than him, a girl I think. He had an arm wrapped securely around her shoulders, leading her through the doors.