(Makoto Tachibana) I'll Take You Up On That *LEMON*

A/n: UH. PLEASE DON'T MIND DIRTY, OLE ME. Erm, I really felt the need to write a lemon. Whoops, someone please spray me with holy water, TAKE OUT THESE DEMONS FROM ME.

But, nah, seriously, I was so into writing this oneshot that it's not funny. I typed this in a matter of a couple hours, as while my other oneshots usually take me a day or so. I'm a gross lil nasty that needs to be taken to the trash. Plus, I have stayed up late just to type this. Current time? 4:10 in the morning.

Alright, so, yeah. No more requests! I'll be taking a short break on this for a while to work on my other stories. Okie? Okie. (Welp I'm sleep deprived). Enjoy everyone!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
College is such an interesting and different environment. Long ways from home, far from everything that were once familiar, we all had to move on and grow up. New place, new classes, new people, I had to adapt. But now a sophomore, college life had become the normality. Honestly, I have to thank mostly one person for helping me through my first year.

Makoto Tachibana had been my rock the moment I first met him.

It was a fateful meeting. That classroom was set up as any college room would look. Long rows of tables with chairs settled up along with it, forcing students to share their precious space. Much to my misfortune, I had to run late to my very first class of the very first day of college. Despite that I still had a couple minutes until class started, the room was nearly packed, which left me so little seats to choose from. In the end, I picked one next to the handsome, green-eyed brunet and the honey haired girl with lips as red as cherries. "Um, hi, gomen. But is it ok if I sit here?" I asked the two, pointing over to the empty seat.

The girl gave me a scowl, chewing away at her gum, but it was the boy who answered in a kind voice, "Oh, of course you can sit here!"

I dared one last glance at the girl and sat down in the seat, taking out a notebook and pens to be ready for the class. "A-Arigato," I murmured out, baring a small smile at the male. My heart was pounding with nerves. The fact I was about to start my life in college officially and I managed to get a seat next to an attractive guy was a double whammy on my jitterbugs. "Ack, I'm so nervous." I didn't even mean for the words to come out my lips but I couldn't stop it the moment it rolled off my tongue.

"I'm pretty nervous too. But I'm sure we'll be fine," the brunet replied, actually surprising me. I didn't expect him to respond to my unintentional comment. "It's just like high school right? Just bigger." I gave him a nod, letting his words sink in. "Makoto Tachibana."

He held out his hand, waiting for me to shake it after his introduction. I smiled a little wider and clasped my hand in his, "(F/n) (L/n), nice to meet you, Tachibana-kun."

"You can go ahead and call me Makoto," he said, returning a gentle smile.

"Really?"

"Yeah."

"Alright, Makoto-kun, I'll take you up on that," I chuckled, shocking myself for the quick comfort his presence gave.

It was as simple as that. From that day on, we had each other to lean on to experience the foreign environment. With the support we shared, we survived and thrived above all the fears we had of college. Gaining friends, exam days, joining clubs, going to a couple parties; all have been less stressful with Makoto by my side. I was so thankful for him, for him coming into my life at that time and place. At this point, I would happily do anything for him.

~*~

It was a lovely Saturday afternoon, and I finally had the guts to roll myself out of bed. I was heading over to Makoto's place earlier than usual to do homework, like what we usually do on the weekends. I was still a bit groggy from sleep, and I had quickly downed some food before leaving my dorm and making the trip to his apartment. While I was in a rush and my mind still a bit jumbled, I didn't have the time to text Makoto I was coming over. I didn't worry too much about it though. I always come over, one way or another. To be honest, he should be expecting my arrival.