(Sousuke Yamazaki) My Unexpected Prince Charming

A/n: a Sousuke x shy!reader oneshot for you all! Warning: It's pretty lengthy. And it's heavily based on manga/anime Ore Monogatari!!

Just heads up again that I will not be taking in any requests. When I'm ready, I'll post an author's note in the future. For now, I will finally be working on my Kuroko no Basket story and my Black Butler story 〜(^∇^〜)[Please check them out if you haven't yet!] I am currently typing the second chapter for KNB as we speak. And I promise for some good stuff!

I hope you all enjoy this oneshot, lovelies!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"When will this train ride be over," I thought anxiously, trembling when I felt a firm squeeze on my butt.

I kept my eyes towards at the doors, as I was unfortunate enough to have missed at the available seats. I tried my best to ignore the annoyance behind me, who seemed to be having a ball teasing me. "Do you like when I do that to you, (F/n)-chan? Do you like when I grab you like this?" Ren, one of my classmates, whispered into my ear. I tried to pry his hand off of my butt but he was undeniably stronger than me. I whimpered when he tightened his grip. "Precious dove, c'mon. Any girl would like this."

"Ren-kun, stop it. I-I'm not just any girl," I squeaked out in my quiet voice.

Ren was a new student in my second-year class. Because of his good looks and athleticism, he instantly gained popularity at Iwatobi High. I didn't dare to try to get involved with him the first couple months he had been there. He is a horrible person, so cocky and conceited, like he saw himself as the deserving prince worthy of the attention of naive peasants. Unfortunately, I was the only peasant he bothers to give attention to... One who couldn't care less of his presence.

"You're just playing hard to get," he murmured as he leaned more onto me. His hands began to wander even further as he trailed his fingers on the exposed skin just below the hem of my skirt. I tried to shuffle away from him but being in a crowded train didn't help my situation. I closed my eyes tightly, hoping to God that this train would make it to my stop faster and this could be over.

"HEY!" All of a sudden, Ren had been pulled away from me. I nervously craned my head to look at what was going on and saw a tall, muscular guy clad in black holding Ren up by his fists. My (e/c) orbs widened at the big commotion, causing everyone on the train to look in our direction. "WHAT'S THE BIG FUCKING IDEA?"

"You should respect the girl, asshole," my savior growled at him. The male's aqua eyes emitted pure anger and hatred that even I felt the terror Ren must be feeling. "If she doesn't want it, then don't do it, you fucking low life."

"Oi! Do you not know who I am?! I'm Iwatobi's star-OOF!" Ren was suddenly thrown onto the train floor with a loud thud, fortunately missing the other passengers surrounding us.

"Shut up, I don't care who the hell you are. Touch this girl in any wrong way again, and I'll do something about it." At perfect timing, my stop had finally come and within the rush of people moving in and out, the dark-haired male lead me out of the train, leaving a dazed Ren inside. Once the train doors had closed and moved on to go to the next station, we knew we were safe. He asked me in a much gentler voice, "Hey, are you ok?"

I felt my cheeks flush when I realized how unbelievably attractive this guy was. Once noticing how long I have been staring at him, I shifted my gaze away and replied, "Y-Yes, th-thank you so much for your help..."

"Has that guy always been harassing you?" He questioned me seriously. I was at a loss for words. Of course, it was true, but admitting it out loud was something else. "Has he done that to you at your school?"