(Aiichirou Nitori) Masculinity?

A/n: It has been requested that Nitori should be written next so here it is! I'm probably going to end up doing Momo next and Makoto last (Save the best for last?). No idea yet. Shout out to aiichanx for the idea, I finally gotten the inspiration to type all this out.

Also, just realizing, my Rei oneshots have the LEAST amount of notes on here? I honestly don't understand XD One of my best friends is crazy over him so I guess I expected the same amount of love? I don't know but I guess that means less competition for her.

Before I leave yall to it, anyone watching Uta no Prince-sama? I just started the first season and OMG, I love it so much! The multiple guys to love, they can all sing, and the amount of cuteness and funniness? This is like the perfect anime for me. I can't believe it took me this long to watch it. It's going to take me a while until I get to the most recent season but I'm gonna do my best to binge watch it all (just as I did with Parks and Recreation. I seriously just finished that show a couple days ago.)

But, anyway, enjoy this oneshot everyone! {Warning: I have shamelessly put my oc in here. Whoops}

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Aii-chan, where are you?" I muttered out into my phone as I reached the gates of Samezuka Academy. My (e/c) eyes scanned the place in awe at how much people were here today.

"I-I'm erm... I..." My boyfriend's voice trailed off at the other end of the line after the series of stammering.

I pouted as I tried to listen to the speaker since I heard some muffled voices. "Aii-chan?"

"I'm sorry, (F/n)-chan! B-But I got to--EEP! (F/n)?" A deeper toned voice replaced Nitori's.

With furrowed brows, I asked, "Hello? Who is this? What happened to Aii?"

"It's Rin."

"Oh! Rin-kun!" I piped up, letting out a relieved sigh over the fact that my silver haired boyfriend wasn't suddenly kidnapped. "What are you guys doing? I'm already here at the festival and Aiichirou won't tell me where you guys are."

"Come inside the school, we'll be the third door to your right as you enter," the Samezuka swim captain answered me.

"Thanks so much, Rin-kun!" I replied with a smile.

I heard some scuffling at the other end once again and my boyfriend's voice returned. "P-Please! You don't have to come over, (F/n)-chan. I can meet up with you on my break."

"Aii-chan, we've been together for a couple months now. I want to see you and support you. I'm coming whether you like it or not," I huffed. "I'll see you soon!"

Before he could get another word out, I hung up the phone. I then continued my walk to the building. I followed Rin's direction and found myself in front of a door closed off with a black curtain and a sign hanging above it. "The Maid Cafe of Hell?" I gasped excitedly. I hurried into the room and was instantly greeted with a Butler Rin and a Maid Momo. I let out a squeal of delight. "This is a lot better than I expected!"

"Hello, and welcome to our Maid Cafe, (F/n)," Rin greeted me in a very professional tone. He also handed me a menu for their cafe.

"(F/n)-san, please look away!" Momo shrieked while covering his burning face.

"Heh? But you look amazing!" I commented with a bright smile. "Does this mean Aii is a maid too?" I glimpsed around the room at all the Samezuka swimmers who were clad in the frilly outfit. It seems that only the third years weren't maids. Finally, I spotted my boyfriend serving at one table. "Aii-chan!"