(Rin Matsuoka) Meetings *LEMON*

A/n: Oh, wow. I did it. I made a lemon.

Mind you, this actually wasn't my first written lemon. This is like... my second time. But I think I improved GREATLY since that first one. Haha //sweats

Please don't request any more oneshots please! I'll have two more after this and then I'll go into my other stories. (But, when I do open requests, I might allow to let in lemon requests.) Let's just see how you guys like this one! I swear, I had to use some references when writing since I'm so inexperienced in writing them XD (Thanks, tumblr). Do critique me on this too, tips will be very much appreciated.

Also, song on the side will be for the very end... and I just really like Miyano Mamoru's voice. Hnnng. (From Uta no Prince-Sama) Ignore the picture used in the video though... I don't know why there's a pic of a little girl. This is the video with the best audio in it. Just listen to the sexy, sultry voice.

Sousuke and Haru oneshots coming up later :D

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Mou, (F/n)-chan, you're leaving early again?" Nagisa asked me with a pout on his face. The Iwatobi swim team all stared at me with a tint of sadness in their eyes that made me feel guilty for my actions. I murmured out a small apology and bowed at them. "Where does our coach keep going, hmm?"

"Goro-ji-san sometimes calls for me to help out at his swim club. Makoto-kun, you know firsthand how busy it gets there," I answered them. "I'm sorry for always leaving but I have full faith in you guys and you no longer need my help. I taught you all the best I could!"

"Well ok, (F/n)-chan, I'm sure Sasabe-san appreciates your efforts but we miss your presence around here," Makoto told me with that gentle smile of his. "You are an important part of our team."

I returned the grin at the four boys and one girl. We sure did come a long way. And just to think, I've known everyone except for Rei since our elementary years. "I know, I'll make sure to tell Oji-san to let me focus more on our team and Regionals, ok?"

"Hai!" Every one of them replied.

"Hey, maybe we should all hang out later," Gou piped up excitedly. "Today's a Friday after all."

"GASP, let's go to a karaoke bar!" Nagisa chimed, glancing over to his teammates. "We can also order delicious food while we sing!"

They were all now in a deep discussion on whether they should go or not. I couldn't help but laugh at my friends' heated conversation. "Let me know about the plans once you guys figure it out, ok?" I began walking towards the gate. "And start practicing! I don't expect you guys to slack off while I'm-" Without turning around, I heard a splash from the pool. I could only guess Haru had already dived right in. "See you guys later."

I made my leave.

My walk to my destination takes a while, along with the train ride I had to take. I check my phone quickly at the text message I received just as school ended, a grin plastered on my face at the lit up words. I hurried my pace once I reached the familiar, grand gates. I walked in and approached towards one of the separate buildings next to the main school.

Sneakily, I peeked in through the windows. "Ok, of course they're still practicing," I sighed lowly to myself. I made sure I looked ok before I entered the building. "Ohayo, minna!" I greeted all the boys.

A few of them turned and greeted me back, "Ohayo, (F/n)-san!" I bared them sweet smiles as I made my way around them and around the extravagant pool. "(F/n)-san, you're here again!" I was suddenly tackled into a tight embrace.