(Kisumi Shigino) Third Time's the Charm

A/n: This boy needs more love, am I right? XD C'mon, just look at the gif. Look at the precious cotton candy baby. I'm glad that we might get to know more about him in the Free! movie :D

Also, who out there watched the finales for Tokyo Ghoul, Death Parade, and/or Binan Koukou Chikyuu Bouei-bu Love! ? Those two first anime SERIOUSLY BROKE MY POOR HEART. IF SOMEONE STOMPED ON MY HEART, I BET IT WOULD HURT LESS. HIDE... DECIM... MY BABIES. And then this damn Magical Boy anime... like for reals, wtf just happened?! Haha, I would be more than happy to discuss about any of these XD

Anyway, here it is. I'm currently typing Haru and Nagisa's oneshots now :3 I guess I wanted to finished the Sano Elementary Lads first <3

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Oh my god, you were right. This school is a gold mine!" My friend and classmate, Minako, cheered as her eyes peered around the Samezuka campus.

"They're everywhere. I'm glad you mentioned this festival, (F/n)-chan!" Another friend of mine, Akira, beamed over at me.

I stared at the two girls with an incredulous expression. "This is not why I wanted us to come to this festival!" I burst out.

You see, I invited my girls to the Samezuka festival so we could have some fun. School has been tough and the clubs we were a part in are taking time off since it's nearing the end of the season. We're third years, we deserve some chilling time. But... Minako and Akira had another idea in mind. You see... They're a bit boy crazy. For the past thirty minutes, the most we have done was try to find who the hottest guy here is.

"All I said was that Samezuka Academy was an all-boys school!" I groaned out as I watched the two checked out some males in their booths, quite obviously might I add. "When I said that, I didn't mean to come here to have a Gawk-Fest at every guy here!"

"It's too late, (F/n)-chan. There's no turning back now because... WOW, look at that one!" Both Akira and Minako scurried off to a booth that looked to be selling curry. Who's club is that? The Tennis Club? Of course.

I waited patiently to the side until the two gals finished. They both returned with a small bowl of curry in their hands. "These are actually delicious, (F/n)-chan. You should've gotten some with us," Minako piped up with a spoonful of the spicy food.

I grimaced, "You guys took twelve minutes to get your curry. Getting curry shouldn't take as long as five minutes."

"Aw, give us some slack!" Akira pouted before taking another bite of her curry. Her eyes then strayed over to the side of me and she let out a gasp. "GIRLS, THERE’S A MUSCLES CONTEST GOING ON RIGHT NOW!"

"WE HAVE TO GO!" Minako squealed along with the blonde girl. In a delighted skip to their step, they began rushing over to the event. They stopped abruptly when they realized I was standing in my spot. "(F/n)-chan, c'mon! It looked like they just started."

"Go on ahead. I'm not that interested," I said with pursed lips. "Let's meet up after the contest, ok?"

"(F/n)-chan!" They chimed in unison.

"I swear, it's ok. I'll just check out a few more booths," I reassured them. I waved my hands to shoo them away. "Go! You're going to miss some toned men if you don't go now."

"Thanks, (F/n)-chan! We'll do something you like after this," Akira offered with Minako nodding her head in agreement. They then went to the contest without me.

With a sigh, I turned and continued to explore the festival. In all honesty, everything looked very well organized. This was an impressive festival. "(F/n)? (F/n)-chan!" I turned my heel towards the direction to the call of my name. In confusion, I scanned the crowds of people for someone I recognize. And then I spotted the familiar mop of strawberry tresses.